Are you an artist? If so, this post is for you! Can you help?
I’m working on something beautiful for the SPANily, and I need your help.
I’m seeking up to 100 pieces of survivor artwork to create a top-secret project that just may help our fellow survivors take their lives to a whole new level of peaceful.
Do you want to submit a piece for the project? Here’s how you do it and what you need to know!
- Submission deadline is January 31, 2019. No exceptions.
- Please submit your creations to email@example.com (and copy me – firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Put “Survivor Art Project Submission” in the subject line.
- Artwork should be vertical and able to fit on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ page.
- Artwork MUST be your own original work and may be in the medium of your choice. It may be hand-drawn, painted, or digitally created, or in whatever form you like. Original photography or works created from your own original photos are also accepted.
- In order to be included in this project, you will need to sign a standard art release giving us rights to use your work in our project and in promotional materials around it. You will still own the original copyright and be able to use your work at your discretion in other projects that are unrelated to ours.
- File types accepted: jpg, jpeg,
bmp, png, gif, tif andtiff
- Min resolution 732 x 1101 pixels (300DPI) | Max file size 32MB
You will be notified by February 15 if we plan to use your piece. If so, we will ask you to sign a release at that time. Please email email@example.com if you have additional questions or concerns. We can’t wait to see your submissions!