Toxic Mothers Destroy Their Children: Munchhausen Syndrome By Proxy – The Story of Gypsy Rose: The Little Girl Who Wasn’t Really Sick. Gypsy Rose Blancharde and her mother Dee Dee Blancharde seemed to be the perfect pair, until a difficult situation proved that Dee Dee’s mental health was completely a facade. The toxic mother turned out to have Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy – and she would pay for her mistakes with her life.
New Study Says 17 Qualities Make Your Personality Healthy, Plus Q&A Replay for CPTSD, NPD relationships and overcoming narcissistic relationships recovery – toxic relationship rehab. Recorded live.
New research from scientists at the University of California, Davis: Read the full study here.
Researchers found that these 17 qualities are most likely to indicate a “healthy” personality.
In the two-part study that was recently published in one of my favorite reads – the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, study-author Wiebke Bleidorn and her colleagues asked 137 trait psychology experts to identify what a “healthy personality” would look like, according to them.
They based their findings on a surprisingly simple method, in which they rated 30 facets of the five key personality traits, which include:
- Neuroticism – people who score high on neuroticism are more likely than average to be moody and to experience such feelings as anxiety, worry, fear, anger, frustration, envy, jealousy, guilt, depressed mood and loneliness.
- Extraversion – all about how outgoing and social a person is. Those who score higher in extraversion on a personality test tend to become the life of every party. They enjoy being with people, participating in social gatherings, and are full of energy.
- Openness to experience – involves six different facets/dimensions, including active imagination or fantasy, aesthetic sensitivity, attentiveness to inner feelings, preference for variety and intellectual curiosity.
- Agreeableness – people with a high level of agreeableness in a personality test are typically very warm, friendly and tactful, with an optimistic view of human nature. They tend to get along well with other people.
- Conscientiousness – all about being careful, or vigilant. People who score high in conscientiousness tend to want to do their tasks well, and they are most likely to take obligations to others more seriously. They are often seemingly efficient and organized, but not as easy-going and definitely not disorderly.
Their ratings helped researchers create an expert consensus profile of the psychologically healthy individual.
The “healthy” qualities for a personality, according to the study authors, include:
- psychologically well-adjusted
- open to feelings
- ability to resist temptation
- high self-esteem
- good self-regulatory skills
- optimistic outlook on the world
- clear, stable self-view
- low in aggression and meanness
- unlikely to exploit others
- relatively immune to stress
- warm connection to others
What do you think? Are they right?
Narcissists, Psychopaths and Sociopaths: Spot the Differences in Cluster B Personality Disorders – Today we are comparing psychopath vs sociopath vs narcissist. What are the similarities between sociopathy, narcissism and psychopathy? What are the differences in cluster B personality types? I’ll fill you in with this quick video.
27 Answers to #MGTOW (Reaction to MGTOW Comments) Men Going Their Own Way – This is THE LAST TIME I will ever utter the word MGTOW. I won’t speak on Men Going Their Own Way Again. This video contains my response to the 27 most commonly-left comments on my recent video on #MGTOW 101. See that video here. So, let me ask you. Are you someone who thinks “the red pill” of MGTOW is for you?
Toxic Family Manipulates CPS, Police to Kidnap Woman’s Children: Narcissists in relationships of any sort are difficult, but in this case, a family riddled with NPD (or other cluster B personality disorders) has used manipulation to literally kidnap this woman’s children.
Nalona’s website http://scapegoatnomore.com/
“My name is Nalona. I’m the mother of two truly wonderful children, Carpenter Levi, age 16 and Violet Pearl, age 10. I’ve been a single mother for thirteen years and have managed, through many trials, to provide better than average housing for a single mother and better than average care for them. I have raised them in an exceptional way because it has always been important to me that they grow into exceptional adults. I come from a very dysfunctional family and doing things differently and better has always been priority for me in the raising of my children. I don’t mean to brag, but my children have turned out to be brilliant, creative, talented, good-mannered, polite, and all around, amazing. They are all that
has mattered to me for the last seventeen years and every major decision I have made, has been made with what was best for them in mind. My children have been (somehow legally) kidnapped by my sister who lives 2500 miles away from me. She made up lies about me in order to accomplish this and despite providing authorities with no evidence whatsoever to back her claims and me providing solid evidence to disprove them, she has managed to have them removed from my custody and placed into hers. Her motivation is control, spite and money.”