In this video, I'll share with you tips and ideas on how to get through the Thanksgiving Holiday tomorrow. Hint: you're going to be okay - one way or another! Hugs and love!
Do you think your narcissist is living a double life? Are you worried they are hiding things from you, cheating or just lying to you? In this video, I'll explore the narcissist's double life and what that means.
I'll explain the psychology of why the narcissist feels a need to have this so-called double life, and I'll dig into what to watch for if you're worried your own narcissist might be living a double life.
Plus, I'll share a list of tell-tale signs your narcissist is living a double life.
Narcissistic personality disorder or NPD is a scary thing to live with - and that's an understatement for the victims of people who have NPD. Stop the gaslighting! Visit QueenBeeing.com/PERK to pick up your free Post-gaslighting Emergency Recovery Kit.
Discover. Understand. Overcome. It's how smart people change their lives!
On this channel, I offer free daily video coaching to help you discover, understand and overcome narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships! I like to call it toxic relationship rehab. If that sounds good to you, hit that subscribe button.
**LIVE EVERY TUESDAY! Never miss a live session! Just text "AngieLive" (no spaces) to 33222 and I'll send you a text each time I get ready to go live
Schedule a coaching appointment with me at http://narcissisticabuserecovery.online
Join SPAN (Support for People Affected by Narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships) - AKA "The SPANily" - at http://queenbeeing.com/span.
Let's Also Connect On:
Facebook at https://facebook.com/coachangieatkinson.
If you're like most people, you've probably convinced yourself that you don't have enough time. Whether it's time to work on your business, set new fitness goals, start a new business or just about anything…we often give up before we even start because we believe it's just not possible to fit in our busy lives.
Well, the interesting thing is, if you sit down and do the calculations, you'd be surprised at just how much time you really do have.
To make it easier to figure out how much time you actually have, download our free Time Calculator. It's a simple, but highly effective, spreadsheet that will reveal the time you actually have to work on things you've been putting off. And it will help you identify the time blocks you can use to your benefit each day.
- Simply open the spreadsheet and you'll see all the days of the week across the top and then 60 minute time blocks on the side. These time blocks should start from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed, so you may need to make adjustments. You can also switch to 30 minute increments to be more precise, if you prefer.
- In each time block, mark all the times you are busy. For example, include time at your job, exercise, family time, church, meal preparation and eating commuting, etc.
- Then for open blocks, write in “1” for each hour block that you have free. If you switch to 30 minute blocks, enter “0.5”.
- Once you've completed these steps, you'll see how much free time you have each day AND the total free time you have each week.
Of course, this calculation is just the first step in getting more done with your time and reaching those big goals you never though you had time for. From here, you'll need to connect that time to the goals you want to achieve.
Do you know how to spot a narcissist? Ask yourself these 7 questions if you aren't sure. How do you spot a narcissist, exactly? What signs should you look for? Narcissists are so self-centered and self-indulgent that they see friends and lovers as mere extensions of themselves. They are obsessed with flattery and demand to be adored and have attention to themselves at all times.
Unfortunately, these narcissistic types are very seductive and you may at first be attracted to them without realizing what you are stepping into. Because their egos are so very fragile, they constantly crave attention which eventually puts their partner at risk of being on the losing end of the relationship.
To help you with some tips on identifying whether or not he or she is a narcissistic type, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Does he or she lose interest when they are not the center of attention?
2. Are most conversations about them, whether you try to change the subject or not?
3. Is your partner always fishing for compliments?
4. If you criticize him or her, do they literally fall apart, especially if it refers to their looks or their mistakes?
5. Do you catch them talking about all of their supposed 'lost loves' whom each seemed to have had major flaws in which he or she had to break up with them?
6. If he or she is not getting special treatment or constant attention do they get mad or have a temper tantrums? For example if when they are not waiting on fast enough in restaurants, or did not get the best seats at the movies, are they upset?
7. Do you find a pattern of this person using people just to get what they want and then discarding them when their own needs are met?
If the man or woman you are interested in shows any number of these types of behaviors then you may want to be careful. These are not the type of people to get involved in a relationship with if you want equal attention and love.
Ever heard a backhanded compliment from a narcissist? Do you remember when you first met the narcissist and their compliments seemed so genuine? Would you believe me if I told you that even from the beginning, narcissists try to teach us how they want us to behave by comparing us to their exes and worse? It's true, and in this video, I'll explain it all - the truth of why the narcissist can't give a good compliment and what it means when they do - and the psychology of it all. Hold on tight!