“If a great outfit gets you one step closer to feeling good about yourself, then it’s worth every penny.” ~Rachel Roy
1. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser of your choice. Don’t have one? No problem, try your baby’s shampoo, some honey or castor oil, or a number of other options. Use a clean washcloth to gently scrub your whole face, and take special care to not pull or scrape your eye area. Avoid getting the cleanser directly in eyes.
2. Put on a clean outfit that makes you feel cute. It doesn’t have to be fancy, especially if you’re staying home or just running out to the grocery store. Just make sure it fits properly and makes you FEEL pretty. And don’t forget the shoes.
3. Add accessories. Put on a simple pair of earrings, maybe a necklace or bracelet—whatever works for your personal style. Even the tiniest effort to accessorize can make you feel so much hotter.
4. Face it! You’ve got to take care of your face if you want to be a hot wife. Put on moisturizer or BB/CC cream and eye cream, if you need it (which, by the way, you do if you’re 25 or over, trust me!). Add makeup as appropriate. A bare minimum for me includes BB cream, mascara and lip gloss, but this might be different for you. At the very least, moisturize with a product designed for your age and skin type, or use a natural alternative if you prefer.
5. Do something with your hair. This will vary from woman to woman depending on your hair type, length and style, but you know what to do to make your hair look its best. So do that.
6. Notice how AMAZING you actually are, my little bee! Take a moment to look at yourself in the mirror and notice how much hotter you look now than you did 10 minutes ago. Tell yourself you’re beautiful, sexy and hot—and get ready to start your day!