#DIY: Age Paper With Coffee
YouTube video showing you how to age paper with coffee.
1) Brew yourself a cup of coffee.
2) Crumple up your paper into a ball and smooth it back out.
3) Lightly sprinkle a few drops of coffee over your paper and rub it around.
4) Place some coffee grounds on the paper and rub the darker stains in – then wipe away the excess grounds.
5) Bake your paper until the edges start to turn up.
Melina The Pinterest Queen
Blog – http://queenbeeing.com/diy
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/DoItYourselfPinterest
Melina’s Journey – http://www.facebook.com/MelinasJourney
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/QueenMelinaDIY/
Tumblr – http://pinterestdiy.tumblr.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DIYPinterest
Let’s Work Together! Fiverr – https://www.fiverr.com/diymelina