As a certified life coach who specializes in helping victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse in relationships, one of the most common questions I hear is "How do I find myself again after I get out of a relationship with a narcissist?"
That one is followed by a close second from those who are still stuck in the relationships - they want to now how to get "unstuck" from the dissociation, lethargy and general overwhelm that goes along with dealing with a narcissist on the regular.
These kinds of questions are exactly what led me to develop my brand-new 54-page report, entitled Your Personal Passion Plan: Finding Yourself Again After Narcissistic Abuse in Relationships.
What's inside the report:
- This is where you find the light at the end of the tunnel.
- A Bliss Mission to Launch Your Personal Passion Plan
- Bliss Mission: Discover What Inspires You
- Start here: Be Brave
- You Can Be The Total Package: Don’t Settle for Less
- How to Intentionally Choose Your Thoughts
- Getting Started
- Saying Goodbye to Bad Habits
- Learning How to Deal With Stress, Depression and Anxiety
- Relationships Are Key for Setting Yourself Up for Success
- Achieving Financial Success
- Taking Care of Your Body and Mind
- Enhancing Your Physical Appearance and Health
- Putting Your Personal Passion Plan to Work for You
- How to Dress for Success
- The Psychology Behind Dressing for Success
- Why and How Your Appearance Impacts Your Life
- Dressing for Success on a Budget
- What if you’re broke? 12 Ways to Look Expensive on the Cheap
- 199 Quotes to Motivate and Inspire You to Create Personal Change
Best news? I'm giving away all of this info for free - just because I want to help people, especially when they feel most alone in the world.