Get the Help & Support You Need
Looking for Support in Your Recovery?
Get the support you need! Here are some ways you can officially join our SPANily.
Our narcissistic abuse recovery support groups are facilitated by certified life coaches and a team of skilled admins who are empaths and fellow survivors.
QueenBeeing.com offers all kinds of resources for support for people who are affected by narcissistic abuse and working on their recovery. That includes group support. We have both free and inexpensive options. These currently include the following.
- The SPANily Official Group: SPAN (Support for People Affected by Narcissistic Abuse in Toxic Relationships) – A free, private Facebook support group that is professionally moderated by an amazing team of admins and the QueenBeeing coaching staff.
- Divorce Support – Offers Support for Divorcing a Narcissist, Before, During and After. There is no greater emotional pain that can be inflicted on someone than divorce, whether you initiate it or your narcissistic partner does. Even if you have “seen it coming” for a while now, and the idea of it comes as no big surprise, the process itself will feel difficult and traumatic.
- Support for Adult Children of Narcissistic Parents – If one or both of your parents were narcissists, chances are, you’re struggling more than you may realize. If you need support from people who have been where you are, this is the group for you. Facilitated by Angie Atkinson and Colleen Brosnan.
- Boldly Evolving Empaths (QueenBeeing BEEs) – For those who have passed the discovery and understanding phases and are ready to push forward into the next phase in their lives. A free, private facebook group that’s professionally facilitated by our coaches Angie Atkinson and Lise Colucci and admin staff.
- The SPANily Home – QueenBeeing.com’s OFF-FACBOOK private narcissistic abuse recovery and resource center. Closely monitored and managed by our team of certified narcissistic abuse recovery coaches. Pricing starts at $3.99 per month.
- Free Daily Video Coaching – Each weekday morning or early afternoon, Angie Atkinson hosts a live stream on YouTube, where the community gathers and she answers your recovery questions and offers support. To be notified before streams go live, visit Angie’s channel and subscribe. Be sure to hit the bell notification. You can also, for back up, text ANGIELIVE to 33222.
- New Group Coaching Program – Several weekly session times available for small group coaching. Learn more and sign up for sessions here.
- SPAN Book Club – Get your intellectual stimulation and share camaraderie over a shared hobby, while alleviating the typical loneliness and isolation suffered by survivors of narcissistic abuse from the comfort of your home when you join the SPAN Book Club, hosted by Sarah Browne.
Want more personal support? Check out our one-on-one coaching options, right here.
I have a question about someone in my life.
Here is a special page dedicated to helping you figure out the answers to your personal questions.
Where can I find your videos?
Where can I find your podcasts?
I want to tell you my story!
One of the biggest things I hear from narcissistic abuse survivors who find this site or my videos is that they are so relieved to learn that not only are they not crazy, but that they aren’t alone in the painful and shocking realization that they are being (or have been) abused by a toxic person.
It’s a HUGE part of recovery. And it matters.
It’s so important for people who are going through and recovering from narcissistic abuse to truly understand that they are not alone.
When you share your story and your personal experiences with narcissistic abuse recovery, not only can it help you grow and evolve in your own recovery, but it offers you a unique chance to pay it forward and help to encourage and support other survivors who are having or have had similar experiences.
Looking for small group coaching?
We’ve got you covered! Small group coaching is available to anyone who speaks English and can access the internet. All sessions are held online and you can speak to your coach face-to-face if you like. We do our best to ensure that we have times around the clock on varied days so that we can serve everyone. If you can’t make one of these times, please reach out to program coordinator Lise at firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional times, or see our one-on-one coaching options. You may also email Lise with brief questions about the group sessions, but please note that she is not able to give personal advice via email. We also offer free and lower-cost group support.
Were you removed from a support group?
Our admin team carefully moderates our groups to ensure that they are safe for our members. This includes blacklisting anyone who breaks the rules or appears to be in the group for the wrong reason. Check out the rules here: http://queenbeeing.com/span-rules.
If you feel you were removed in error, you can email our business manager, Melina, at email@example.com.
Want to Ask Angie a Question?
People often ask me “How can I talk to you about my problem?” This page will help you find the right way to connect with me! Please note: I wish I could personally talk with every single person who needs me, but unfortunately I’m only one person and there are only so many hours in the day. Still, I try to do my best to make myself as available as I can to our amazing community, so click here for some free and inexpensive ways we can connect, as well as how you can sign up for one-on-one coaching. Love, Angie
We Understand Your Unique Situation
Get Personal, One-On-One Coaching & Support
Narcisssistic Abuse Recovery Coaching offers personal, one-on-one support via phone, text or messenger. This service is available with our certified narcissistic abuse recovery coaches and can be scheduled at the links below.
I need to know what a word or acronym means!
I sent you an email or Facebook message and I didn't get a response!
I am so sorry if I missed a message from you! I get several hundred a day, and while I do my best to respond as often as possible, I miss a lot due to the sheer volume of requests I get for help and advice. That is why I have created this website and why I offer a number of coaching options, free support groups and other ways to connect. Start here for some free and inexpensive ways we can connect, as well as how you can sign up for one-on-one coaching.
I have a problem with a group, service or other issue.
We understand that sometimes you need personal help with getting a problem resolved. If you are struggling with something that happened in a group or you need help with a purchase you made or another issue that you’re not sure how to resolve, please reach out to our business manager Melina by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will make sure your problem is resolved.
Can't afford to pay, but still need help?
We totally feel you – we’ve been there ourselves! Some options for you:
Definitely check out our free support groups page and our freebies page. Also, check out Angie’s YouTube Channel and our Life Makeover TV Channel. Below are some free courses you can take at Life Makeover Academy, and don’t forget QueenBeeing.com is PACKED with free resources for you!
Courses & Tools at Life Makeover Academy
- 7-Day Morning Makeover: Change Your Morning, Change Your LIFE!
- Transitioning to Life as a Single Parent: Successfully Navigate Single Parenting
- Becoming a Better Me: Strategies for reaching your full potential after narcissistic abuse
- Mandala Adult Coloring Book for Stress
- Divorce Your Narcissist Toolkit
- 30-Day Home Makeover
Have a request for a video?
If you’d like to request a specific video, please email our business manager Melina at email@example.com with the words “Video Request” in the subject line. She will make sure Angie receives your request.
Not sure where to get started on your recovery?
We feel you. And that’s why we created a special page for that very reason – click here to visit our Start Here page.
Need more tools and info?
If you’re still looking for help, check out this page for additional tools and resources for recovery.