Get the Help & Support You Need
Looking for Support in Your Recovery?
Our narcissistic abuse recovery support groups are facilitated by certified life coaches and a team of skilled admins who are empaths and fellow survivors.
QueenBeeing.com offers all kinds of resources for support for people who are affected by narcissistic abuse and working on their recovery. That includes group support. We have both free and inexpensive options. These currently include the following.
- The SPANily Official Group: SPAN (Support for People Affected by Narcissistic Abuse in Toxic Relationships) – A free, private Facebook support group that is professionally moderated by an amazing team of admins and the QueenBeeing coaching staff.
- Divorce Support – Offers Support for Divorcing a Narcissist, Before, During and After. There is no greater emotional pain that can be inflicted on someone than divorce, whether you initiate it or your narcissistic partner does. Even if you have “seen it coming” for a while now, and the idea of it comes as no big surprise, the process itself will feel difficult and traumatic.
- Support for Adult Children of Narcissistic Parents – If one or both of your parents were narcissists, chances are, you’re struggling more than you may realize. If you need support from people who have been where you are, this is the group for you. Facilitated by Angie Atkinson and Colleen Brosnan.
- Boldly Evolving Empaths (QueenBeeing BEEs) – For those who have passed the discovery and understanding phases and are ready to push forward into the next phase in their lives. A free, private facebook group that’s professionally facilitated by our coaches Angie Atkinson and Lise Colucci and admin staff.
- The SPANily Home – QueenBeeing.com’s OFF-FACBOOK private narcissistic abuse recovery and resource center. Closely monitored and managed by our team of certified narcissistic abuse recovery coaches. Pricing starts at $3.99 per month.
- Free Daily Video Coaching – Each weekday morning or early afternoon, Angie Atkinson hosts a live stream on YouTube, where the community gathers and she answers your recovery questions and offers support. To be notified before streams go live, visit Angie’s channel and subscribe. Be sure to hit the bell notification. You can also, for back up, text ANGIELIVE to 33222.
- New Group Coaching Program – Several weekly session times available for small group coaching. Learn more and sign up for sessions here.
- SPAN Book Club – Get your intellectual stimulation and share camaraderie over a shared hobby, while alleviating the typical loneliness and isolation suffered by survivors of narcissistic abuse from the comfort of your home when you join the SPAN Book Club, hosted by Sarah Browne.
Want more personal support? Check out our one-on-one coaching options, right here.
We Understand Your Unique Situation
Get Personal, One-On-One Coaching & Support
I have a problem with a group, service or other issue.
Can't afford to pay, but still need help?
Definitely check out our free support groups page and our freebies page. Also, check out Angie’s YouTube Channel and our Life Makeover TV Channel. Below are some free courses you can take at Life Makeover Academy, and don’t forget QueenBeeing.com is PACKED with free resources for you!
Courses & Tools at Life Makeover Academy
- 7-Day Morning Makeover: Change Your Morning, Change Your LIFE!
- Transitioning to Life as a Single Parent: Successfully Navigate Single Parenting
- Becoming a Better Me: Strategies for reaching your full potential after narcissistic abuse
- Mandala Adult Coloring Book for Stress
- Divorce Your Narcissist Toolkit
- 30-Day Home Makeover
Have a request for a video?
Not sure where to get started on your recovery?
Need more tools and info?
Looking for small group coaching?
Were you removed from a support group?
Our admin team carefully moderates our groups to ensure that they are safe for our members. This includes blacklisting anyone who breaks the rules or appears to be in the group for the wrong reason. Check out the rules here: http://queenbeeing.com/span-rules.
If you feel you were removed in error, you can email our business manager, Melina, at email@example.com.