When you’ve been abused by a toxic narcissist, you might find yourself forgetting how to make your own choices in life. Since narcissists are so controlling and hyper-sensitive, we fall into the trap and habit of getting their thoughts/approval/acceptance before we choose literally ANYTHING.
This can leave us feeling stagnant and not getting ahead in our lives – but it’s time to change all that. In this video, I’ll explain to you exactly what you need to know to begin making your own choices again.
Basic Decision-Making Process Tips
- Gather information on the decision to be made, determine the best alternative and put that decision into action.
- Look back only to learn from your past decisions but don’t dwell on them. Move ahead and focus on your future.
- Decision making requires a plan. If you don’t know where you’re going then one decision is as good as the other.
- It’s a good feeling to make a conscious decision about yourself and your life and each time you do this the process becomes easier and your confidence builds.
- Make a commitment, make a difference and take control of your life.