I am happy to share with you that I will be participating in and supporting this year’s 2nd Annual Healing from Narcissistic Abuse Virtual Summit in honor of World Narcissistic Abuse Awareness Day. I'll be going live with the group at 5 p.m. Central Time today!
World Narcissistic Abuse Awareness Day (WNNAD) is celebrated on June 1st every year and is a growing global movement dedicated to raising the profile of narcissistic abuse. To learn more about WNAAD or to join the cause, please visit http://
This year’s Telesummit is hosted once again by Bree Bonchay, LCSW, founder of WNAAD and AthenaMoberg, CPC, co-founder of Trauma Recovery University and the 2nd Annual Healing from Narcissistic Abuse Virtual Summit.
Access to all of the expert interviews is complimentary for a limited time. You may sign up now for complimentary access.
Once you are signed up, you may listen at your leisure beginning June 1st.
Here is a list of the speaker panel and the topics which they will be presenting on at this year’s event.
- Sandra L. Brown, MA- Why It's More Than Just Being an 'Empath'--Understanding the Personality Science Behind Why You Are Targeted
- Richard Grannon- C-PTSD - How to Stop Emotional Flashbacks
- Lisa A Romano- The Dynamics Between Codependency and Narcissism- Why Do Codependents Attract Narcissists?
- William Brennan, ME.D, LMHC, CAP- E.M.D.R Treatment- Healing The Aftermath of Narcissistic Abuse
- Christine Louis de Cannonville- The Pathological Behaviors of Narcissistic Mothers
- Steve Becker, LCSW, CH.T- The Red Flags of Psychopathic Personalities
- HG Tudor- Inside the Mind of A Narcissist- What The Narcissist Thinks When You Go 'No Contact" and The Most Effective Strategies to Release Their Hold On You
- Jennifer Young, LMHC- Has the Narcissist Really Changed with their New Partner?
- Sherri Renner, JD- Legal Battles with Cluster B Individuals in Family Court: What to Expect, When to Prepare, and How to Survive the Crucible
- Heather Tuba, BA- The Importance in Advocacy in Healing from Narcissistic Abuse and Supporting A Spouse With Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Kami Lindgren, BA- Life Beyond Pain: Healing from Chronic Illness through Neuroplasticity
Again, if you would like to reserve your free access, all you need to do is register at http://www.wnaad.com
Join me there! I look forward to seeing you and sharing a message of hope with all survivors of Narcissistic Abuse.