You Are in the Overcoming Phase
You know what you're dealing with, you've taken the time to get a pretty good understanding of what you're dealing with, and you are ready to take back your life and overcome the narcissistic abuse and its after-effects once and for all.
Where do I start overcoming narcissistic abuse?
- Overcoming Inferiority and Taking Back Your Life
- Meditation to Overcome Insecurity
- Overcome Financial Abuse by a Narcissist
- Here's a 10-step plan to take back your life after narcissistic abuse.
How can I start to really re-discover myself after narcissistic abuse?
- Rediscover Yourself After Narcissistic Abuse: Do you REALLY believe what you think you do?
- Create a Mental Blueprint of Who You Want to Be
- How to Get Literally Everything You Want
- Here's how you make new friends after narcissistic abuse.
Q. How do I avoid "relapsing" and going back to the narcissist?
A. The Hard Part: Why and How You MUST Resist Narcissistic Hoovering
Q. What if going no contact with my narcissist isn't an option? What if I have to stay?
A. Sadly, no contact doesn't work for every situation, and you and I both know this. Unless you're being physically abused, sometimes it feels like the wolf you know is better than the one that you don't. But here are some posts to help you get your head in the right place and tools to help you be happier.
- If you ARE being physically abused, do not stay one day longer than necessary. If you're not already, it's time to start planning your escape. PLEASE see this page and do what you need to do.
- Why You Haven't Already Left the Narcissist
- Healing Your Broken Heart
- Being Diplomatic During a Difficult Conversation
Q. Can a narcissist ever really love?
A. I think we both know the answer to that question, but just in case:
- Codependent-Toxic: Portrait of a Narcissist's Significant Other
- Never Try to Fix an Argument for Y0ur Narcissist
- Love a Narcissist? 10 Things You Need to Know Now
Q. Can I take control of the situation and/or overpower the narcissist?
A. You can, if you're willing to stand up for yourself - at least temporarily. Once you've recognized the situation, you're already one step closer. Now you need to know how to get through it. Try these posts for help and ideas.
- How to Control a Narcissist
- A Foolproof Trick to Stop Gaslighting Episodes Cold
- How to Play the Narcissist's Game and Beat Him at It
- If you're divorcing a narcissist - here's what experts recommend you do.
Helpful Videos for People in the Overcoming Phase
Q. Can I make the narcissist be nice to you WITHOUT acting like a narcissist myself?A. Yes, absolutely - and it can be done in two ethical, repeatable steps - check it out right here.
Q. Do you have a class or online course I can take to help me recover from narcissistic abuse?
A. Absolutely! You can visit NarcissismSupportCoach.com or take my Udemy course that helps you to take back your life after narcissistic abuse, right here.