- Angie's YouTube channel was named one of the top 50 narcissistic abuse recovery blogs by Feedspot,
- The channel was also named #3 in the top 50 narcissist YouTube channels.
- And #5 in the top 25 narcissistic personality blogs.
- Talk Time with Val
- YouTube/Talk Time with Val
- Narcissistic Abuse Awareness Day with Bree Bonchay and Athena Moberg, 2016
- Soulful Living/Empower Radio with Terri Williams
- Resolve to Reclaim - Hosted by Ayisha Amatullah
- Thrive After Abuse with Dana Morningstar
- Thrive After Abuse Podcast with Dana Morningstar
- Dad Surviving Divorce Interview
- Divorcing Intact, 2016 - Hosted by Kirsten Darcy
- Supreme Love Project with Dr. Jeannine Staples
- Angie Hosted: Life Makeover Summit
- Resolve to Reclaim Personal & Business Development 2018
- The Confidence Connection with Caroline McGraw
"You must focus on your goals with a tenacity that can only be held with a strong passion behind it. If you don’t “feel it,” chances are that you won’t succeed. I tell my clients (and I truly believe) that they can do literally anything they want, but they must first DECIDE to do so and then take inspired action to get there. The law of attraction is always working in your life, whether you believe it or not. But if you choose to focus on what you want and not what you don’t want, and on what you can control (as opposed to what you can’t), you can make it work in your favour, pretty much 100 percent of the time." – Angie Atkinson
"When I was 17, I read a book called Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah by Richard Bach, and it blew my mind! It was perhaps the beginning of my education on what I now understand as the law of attraction, but from a very different perspective. Ironically, I don’t believe the book was MEANT to be a personal development book, but for me, it was probably the beginning of me becoming the person I am today."
“When a narcissist is lying or manipulating a friend, coworker or loved one, and isn’t getting his way, he may turn up the intensity by questioning your sanity. You might be called paranoid, stressed out—too sensitive or even hormonal. He might even tell you that you need therapy or meds to get through it. Again, it’s all about being in control.”
“I find that using trending topics and breaking news items in my work is useful for gaining both page views and additional income. This works out for me for a number of reasons–additional traffic to my sites and those I may write news for are good for my bottom line due to both services like Google Ads as well as my SEO. This can add even more to the bottom line–good SEO can mean additional opportunities,” says Angela Atkinson, owner of QueenBeeing.com.
Mentions, Guest Posts, etc.