Examine the following statements and indicate to what degree
you agree with them.
- 5 – strongly agree
- 4 – agree
- 3 – somewhat agree
- 2 – disagree
- 1 – strongly disagree
____ I feel that I have value as a person. I’m equal to others.
____ I have many good and attractive qualities.
____ I take a positive attitude towards myself.
____ Overall, I feel satisfied with myself.
____ I feel I have reasons to be proud of myself.
____ My abilities are on par with others – I can do things well.
____ There are things I appreciate about myself.
____ I am able to say “no” with confidence.
____ I view myself as a leader, rather than a follower.
____ How I feel about myself is more important than what others think
____ I am certain that people who are closest to me like, love, and care
____ I feel my life has purpose and direction
(Adapted from Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale)
Calculate your Self-Esteem Assessment Score by adding each rating.
- 39-55 – Your self-esteem seems solid enough – keep it up.
- 38-24 – Your self-esteem is seriously low – let’s talk.
- 23 & below – You’re critically underestimating yourself – let’s work together.
Freebies for You from Life Makeover Academy
- 7-Day Morning Makeover: Change Your Morning, Change Your LIFE!
- Transitioning to Life as a Single Parent: Successfully Navigate Single Parenting
- Becoming a Better Me: Strategies for reaching your full potential after narcissistic abuse
- Unleash Your Inner Greatness: Discover How To Unleash Your Inner Greatness In Just 5 Steps!
- Mandala Adult Coloring Book for Stress
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for free daily video coaching: https://youtube.com/angieatkinson
Need one-on-one coaching? Visit http://narcissisticabuserecovery.online and sign up today!