Welcome to QueenBeeing.com! I'm so excited and honored to have you here as part of our narcissistic abuse recovery and life makeover community.
My name is Angela Atkinson, and I'm a certified life coach, an author and a survivor of narcissistic abuse.
It's because of my own survivor status that I am so passionate about helping others to discover, understand and overcome the narcissistic abuse, PTSD/C-PTSD and other effects of this pervasive kind of toxic relationship.
I believe every person on the planet is capable of creating the lives they truly deserve, but that most of us aren't taught this as we grow up.
My mission is to help you to discover, understand and overcome the narcissistic abuse in your life, and to help you take your life from "just existing" to "really living." I spend my days working to help people who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires - into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
In short, I want to help you go from being a victim of narcissistic abuse to a survivor and a thriver.
Since I've been writing and researching on this topic since around 2006, I've put together hundreds of articles, resources and videos that can help you to find yourself again and to learn how to reset your life to begin creating the reality you really deserve.
If this is your first time here, you might find the information a bit overwhelming, so I created this page to help you get started.
Step One: Get to Know Me!
I know there are plenty of certified life coaches and authors out there who talk about narcissism, narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse recovery. But I also know that everyone needs to receive the message in a way they can connect, and when you find someone you can understand and relate to, it can change your life. Maybe I'm someone you can connect with - and if so, maybe I can help you get to the next level in your healing. This is why I talk about narcissistic abuse recovery so often.
Here's my philosophy:
Take a moment to check out my about page and learn about my philosophy and the Art of QueenBeeing. Oh, and if you're curious, this is why I chose the Queen Bee as my symbol. And then, if you like, drop me a note and let me know what you think!
Step Two: Connect with QueenBeeing's Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Community!
Since there's so much information and so much to share regarding narcissistic abuse recovery and beyond, I update pretty often - and I've got a number of different options to help you stay up to date.
First, subscribe to my free email newsletter, packed with information and inspiration to help you get through this difficult time in your life and figure out who you really are. You'll also get access to all of QueenBeeing's member freebies and gifts.
Next, subscribe to my YouTube channel for narcissistic abuse recovery - specifically directed at helping victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse.
You can also find me online at:
And, if you need real, ongoing support - you can join my SPAN group (Support for People Affected by Narcissitic Abuse in Relationships), right here.
Step 3: Discover, Understand and Overcome Narcissistic Abuse
Books & eBooks on Narcissism and Relationships
- Take Back Your Power: How to End People Pleasing, Stop Letting Life Happen to You and Start Getting What You Want
- Alive Inside: How to Overcome Toxic Love and Narcissism in Relationships
- Take Back Your Life: 103 Highly-Effective Strategies to Snuff Out a Narcissist's Gaslighting and Enjoy the Happy Life You Really Deserve
- Your Love is My Drug: How to Shut Down a Narcissist, Detoxify Your Relationships & Live the Awesome Life You Really Deserve, Starting Right Now
- See more of my books at BooksAngieWrote.com. Like QueenBeeing, each of my books is geared at improving your life.
- Visit this page to see the most recent articles on narcissism
- Narcissist in Your Life? 35+ Tools and Resources That Can Help
Popular Articles on Narcissism
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Top 10 Warning Signs You're Being Gaslighted
- Narcissistic Rage and Narcissistic Injury: What You Need to Know
- How Self-Proclaimed Narcissist Sam Vaknin Gaslighted Me on Facebook
- Are you married to a narcissist? 12 easy ways to know for sure
- Exposed! 10 Shocking Facts Your Narcissist Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Broken Eggshells: The real reason you haven’t already left your narcissist
- Twisted Toxic Love: Inside the Distorted Mind of a Narcissist
- Are you being gaslighted? 10 things you need to know
- Toxic Relationships and Narcissism: Know the Stages of Gaslighting
- The Narcissistic Flip: Why and how it’s always your fault
- Shocking Truth: This is Why Even Very Smart People Can Be Gaslighted
- Toxic Love: 44 warning signs that you’re being emotionally abused
- Take Back Your Life: Stop Letting Your Narcissist Parents Control You, NOW!
- Let’s Talk About You: 10 Signs YOU Might Be a Narcissist
- See more articles here
Quick Reality Check: Are You Actually Dealing with a Toxic Narcissist?
How can you be sure if you're in a relationship with a narcissist? One sure sign: they lack empathy. Plus:
There are some things you need to know about yourself and your toxic relationship. FIRST: Know that you are not alone - far from it!
Now, if you're worried that your narcissist (or anyone else) might not be happy that you've joined SPAN, you can consider hiding your groups in your profile, like this: