Welcome to QueenBeeing.com! I'm so excited and honored to have you here as part of our narcissistic abuse recovery and life makeover community.
My name is Angela Atkinson, and I'm a certified life coach, an author and a survivor of narcissistic abuse.
It's because of my own survivor status that I am so passionate about helping others to discover, understand and overcome the narcissistic abuse, PTSD/C-PTSD and other effects of this pervasive kind of toxic relationship.
I believe every person on the planet is capable of creating the lives they truly deserve, but that most of us aren't taught this as we grow up.
My mission is to help you to discover, understand and overcome the narcissistic abuse in your life, and to help you take your life from "just existing" to "really living." I spend my days working to help people who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires - into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
In short, I want to help you go from being a victim of narcissistic abuse to a survivor and a thriver.
Since I've been writing and researching on this topic since around 2006, I've put together hundreds of articles, resources and videos that can help you to find yourself again and to learn how to reset your life to begin creating the reality you really deserve.
If this is your first time here, you might find the information a bit overwhelming, so I created this page to help you get started.
Step One: Get to Know Me!
I know there are plenty of certified life coaches and authors out there who talk about narcissism, narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse recovery. But I also know that everyone needs to receive the message in a way they can connect, and when you find someone you can understand and relate to, it can change your life. Maybe I'm someone you can connect with - and if so, maybe I can help you get to the next level in your healing.
This is why I talk about narcissistic abuse recovery so often.
Here's my philosophy:
Since there's so much information and so much to share regarding narcissistic abuse recovery and beyond, I update pretty often - and I've got a number of different options to help you stay up to date.
Step 3: Discover, Understand and Overcome Narcissistic Abuse
Popular Articles on Narcissism
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Top 10 Warning Signs You're Being Gaslighted
- Narcissistic Rage and Narcissistic Injury: What You Need to Know
- How Self-Proclaimed Narcissist Sam Vaknin Gaslighted Me on Facebook
- Are you married to a narcissist? 12 easy ways to know for sure
- Exposed! 10 Shocking Facts Your Narcissist Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Broken Eggshells: The real reason you haven’t already left your narcissist
- Twisted Toxic Love: Inside the Distorted Mind of a Narcissist
- Are you being gaslighted? 10 things you need to know
- Toxic Relationships and Narcissism: Know the Stages of Gaslighting
- The Narcissistic Flip: Why and how it’s always your fault
- Shocking Truth: This is Why Even Very Smart People Can Be Gaslighted
- Toxic Love: 44 warning signs that you’re being emotionally abused
- Take Back Your Life: Stop Letting Your Narcissist Parents Control You, NOW!
- Let’s Talk About You: 10 Signs YOU Might Be a Narcissist
- See more articles here