We Want to Help You Share Your Story!
If you would like to submit a survivor story for publication at QueenBeeing.com, please take note of the instructions below to ensure that your story is considered for publication. Only survivor stories that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- The story must be related to narcissistic abuse recovery in some way.
- The story must be true and relevant to the readers of QueenBeeing.com. Refer to our About page and The Art of QueenBeeing for additional information. Other relevant references for tone and intent include: Queen Bee Symbolism, What is a Queen Bee? and The QueenBeeing Intention.
- We request that you change or omit the names of the narcissist and anyone else who may have an issue with your story.
- You must own your story and the rights to it. If you’re telling someone else’s story, please have their permission to do so.
- The story must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The story must not include marketing-related links and must not be self-promotional.
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the survivor story.
- Survivor stories must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already without prior approval from the QueenBeeing editorial team. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
Other Important Points of Note for Story Submissions
- Survivor stories that are approved for publishing will be published without notice. Please check the site periodically to see if your post has been published.
- You may submit one image for publication with your story. If you do not submit an image, one will be procured or created by the QueenBeeing editorial team.
- When you submit a story to QueenBeeing.com, you agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or website for a period of at least six (6) months, or without prior approval from our team. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- Due to the high volume of survivor stories QueenBeeing.com receives, messages following up on the status of a survivor story submission will not be responded to.
- Survivor story submission is not a guarantee of publication.
- Your story cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- All links will be checked to ensure that they are valid, secure, and are not advertisement or spam.
- We will not make any edits to your post with the possible exception of unrelated links, spelling, grammar and punctuation. The original message of the post will not be changed or refocused without your permission.
- In some cases, QueenBeeing.com may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to what we think our members can get out of it. We will ensure that our comments are set off from yours stylistically so that our members understand clearly that the notes are ours rather than yours.
Please note that we understand the work that it takes to write a story like ours. With that being said, while we would love to publish every survivor story, only those that meet our guidelines, as outlined above, will be published.