You’re in the Understanding Phase
You know or are pretty convinced that you’re in a toxic relationship with a narcissist, whether it’s a romantic one, a family one or a friend or coworker one. You are pretty sure you’ve got to leave, or you’ve already left, but you feel stuck and you can’t seem to break free.
What are some other ways a narcissist will manipulate me?
You might already know all about gaslighting, but that’s just one way that narcissists manipulate people. Here are a few others.
- Twisted Toxic Love: Inside the Distorted Mind of a Narcissist
- The Narcissistic Flip: It’s ALWAYS Your Fault (and Why)
- Toxic Love: Understanding Narcissistic Rage
- Narcissistic Rage and Narcissistic Injury: What You Need to Know
- Shocking Truth: Even Super-Smart People Can Be Tricked by a Narcissist
Can you show me an example of real-life gaslighting?
I don’t usually share many personal stories about the gaslighting I have experienced in my life but recently, a well-known narcissist actually gave me a little bit of an unrealized opportunity by actually gaslighting me online.
Oh yea. Online.
- Here is the post about how Sam Vaknin gaslighted me on Facebook. In this case, since it wasn’t personal to me, I was able to share the conversation in full – and it offers a very raw glimpse into thetwisted, convoluted mind of a narcissist.
- (For the record, here’s what happened next!)
Helpful Videos for People in the Understanding Phase