Have you ever felt like you needed a little something MORE during your narcissistic abuse recovery? How about your very own online life coach? Good news – when you subscribe to my YouTube channel, that’s just what you’re going to get. Plus: you should subscribe for the following really, really good reasons.
- Because I really care about what I’m doing, and because you can find real help there – just ask my nearly 5,000 followers!
2 Because I am really, really honest with my viewers.
3. Because I might even be a little too honest, sometimes.
4. Because I respond to your comments.
5. Because, even if you disagree with me…and even if I suspect you’re a narcissist – I’ll answer your questions.
6. Because I don’t take myself too seriously.
7. Because I respond to your comments – even when they are sorta hurtful.
8. Because I give you REAL advice that you can actually implement into your own life in order to help you overcome narcissistic abuse – step by step and in real time.
9. Because I believe in having fun. And rapping.
10. Because, when you need me to, I will post a little encouragement for you on a Sunday and wearing no makeup – and that’s especially true when you’re also a member of SPAN.
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.