Here are 10 Ways I Can Help You Survive and Thrive During and After Narcissistic Abuse
1. YouTube Videos – I know there are plenty of certified life coaches and authors out there who talk about narcissism, narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse recovery. But I also know that everyone needs to receive the message in a way they can connect, and when you find someone you can understand and relate to, it can change your life. Maybe I’m someone you can connect with – and if so, maybe I can help you get to the next level in your healing. This is why I talk about narcissistic abuse recovery so often.
2. Articles – Since I’ve been writing and researching on this topic since around 2006, I’ve put together hundreds of articles, resources and videos that can help you to find yourself again and to learn how to reset your life to begin creating the reality you really deserve. You can see most of them at QueenBeeing.com.
3. Free Support Group – SPAN – Join my free, confidential online support group for narcissistic abuse survivors – we have 16 actively engaged moderators who are also survivors themselves, plus the QueenBeeing team to make sure you stay safe and get plenty of support.
4. One-on-One Coaching – I do phone, Skype and text message coaching. I believe every person on the planet is capable of creating the lives they truly deserve, but that most of us aren’t taught this as we grow up. My mission is to help you to discover, understand and overcome the narcissistic abuse in your life, and to help you take your life from “just existing” to “really living.” I spend my days working to help people who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves. In short, I want to help you go from being a victim of narcissistic abuse to a survivor and a thriver. Sign up at narcissisticabuserecovery.online.
5. Books, eBooks – I’ve written a LOT of books. About 20 of them can be found on Amazon.com. You can get to my profile there by typing “BooksAngieWrote.com” into your browser. All of my ebooks are priced from 1.99 to less than $8.
6. QueenBeeing Freebies & Email – subscribe to my free email newsletter, packed with information and inspiration to help you get through this difficult time in your life and figure out who you really are. You’ll also get access to all of QueenBeeing’s member freebies and gifts.
7. Online courses at Udemy and free email courses. Check out NarcissismSupportCoach.com.
8. Life Makeover Academy – The Life Makeover Academy is focused on improving every aspect of your life. Take some time and look around! Try out some of our free courses, and get involved in our community. If you’re tired of the life you’re living and you’re ready to create serious personal change, you have found your new online home. There are both free and paid courses available at Life Makeover Academy. Get there by going to LifeMakeover.org and hitting the “go to the academy” button at the top.
9. Group Coaching During Live Streams – Monday through Friday mornings and twice on “Talk to Me Tuesday.” You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit the bell notification to be notified when I’m going live – and for backup, you can text ANGIELIVE (without spaces) to 33222. I’ll text you five minutes before I go live each day.
I’ve also thought of starting a weekly small group coaching program that would give people more individual attention but still cost less than more traditional one-on-one coaching. What are your thoughts on that? If you like or would be interested in this idea, let me know in the comments below.
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.