Do you have more than 100 pounds to lose? Want to do it without surgery or weird pills?
This is me:
As you can see, I did it – and this book shows you exactly what I did to make it happen without starving, sweating or surgery – and how I stuck it out to get it done.
I’m giving away the book as a gift to my QueenBeeing readers – pick up your free copy here.
See the original video here:
- What (or who) really killed this 19-year-old beauty queen?
- Queen Bee QT: 7 Keys to Being Diplomatic in a Difficult Conversation
- 16 Simple Habit Tweaks to Help You Start Losing Weight Now
- 5 Shockingly Empowering Sexy Secrets We Can Learn From Southern Belles
- How to Train a Narcissist: A Non-Toxic, Repeatable Two-Step Plan to Get a Narcissist to Treat You Better – QueenBeeingQueenBeeing
- Overcoming Phase – QueenBeeingQueenBeeing
- Worst Narcissist Jokes Ever
- PERK – QueenBeeing
- Narcissistic Abuse and Isolation: Feeling Alone in a Crowd – QueenBeeingQueenBeeing
- Discover Your Inner Badass!
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own. Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves. Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.