“We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.” ~Mary Dunbar
Whether you’re a part of our Love Yourself 60-Day Challenge or you just want to feel better, today’s tips are for you.
11 Ways to Be Happy, Whole and Healthy
- If you want to read an inspiring love story, check out the lesson I learned from a surprising source—someone with whom I had very little in common but who taught me a lesson I’ll never forget.
- If you’re having trouble getting what you want in life, just remember that you ARE powerful, whether you believe it or not.
- If you’re in need of a way to feel happier (and make someone else feel better in the process), don’t forget the value of a compliment.
- If you don’t love your job, figure out why you’re not doing what you love for a living.
- If you’re angry with someone you love, learn how to let go and forgive.
- If you’re a little negative in your words or thoughts, find out why words matter and how you can improve your life with a little shift in your thought process.
- If you’re having trouble getting along with someone in your life, check out these tips for getting along with just about everyone.
- If you’re in a gift-giving mood this Valentine’s Day, whether it’s a material gift or a personal one, remember that “no strings attached” is the only way to give.
- If you’ve been feeling like a victim, remember that you CAN take control of your life and overcome the victim mentality with a few simple changes.
- If you feel like life sucks today, remember that you can still find your happy place. You can have a better day, right now.
How can you love your life a little more today? Tell me in the comments section, below.