“We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.” ~Mary Dunbar
Whether you’re a part of our Love Yourself 60-Day Challenge or you just want to feel better, today’s tips are for you.
11 Ways to Be Happy, Whole and Healthy
- If you want to read an inspiring love story, check out the lesson I learned from a surprising source—someone with whom I had very little in common but who taught me a lesson I’ll never forget.
- If you’re having trouble getting what you want in life, just remember that you ARE powerful, whether you believe it or not.
- If you’re in need of a way to feel happier (and make someone else feel better in the process), don’t forget the value of a compliment.
- If you don’t love your job, figure out why you’re not doing what you love for a living.
- If you’re angry with someone you love, learn how to let go and forgive.
- If you’re a little negative in your words or thoughts, find out why words matter and how you can improve your life with a little shift in your thought process.
- If you’re having trouble getting along with someone in your life, check out these tips for getting along with just about everyone.
- If you’re in a gift-giving mood this Valentine’s Day, whether it’s a material gift or a personal one, remember that “no strings attached” is the only way to give.
- If you’ve been feeling like a victim, remember that you CAN take control of your life and overcome the victim mentality with a few simple changes.
- If you feel like life sucks today, remember that you can still find your happy place. You can have a better day, right now.
How can you love your life a little more today? Tell me in the comments section, below.
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.