9 Things Narcissists Hate That Healthy People Love to See – Ever wonder what kinds of things narcissists hate? Well, if you are dealing with someone with narcissistic personality disorder, chances are you are also dealing with manipulation, stress and gaslighting.
10 Things Narcissists Do When You Go No Contact – Going no contact with a narcissist is probably one of the best things you can do for yourself. Not only will you end the gaslighting and manipulation, but you might actually find yourself some peace and self-love in the process. Whether you’re going no contact by divorce or by some other method, you may need to consider what to expect from the narcissist when you go no contact. So in this video, I’ll tell you 10 things narcissists do when you go no contact.
The Evolution of Echo: Meet the Authors, Hear Their Narcissist & Toxic Relationship Stories – Get yours: https://queenbeeing.com/anthology. Within every culture, race, religion, income bracket and country, there are abusive, toxic people hiding in plain sight. They are part of your family, you’re married to them; you work with them. They might be your friends, part of your family of worship and your neighbors. The spectrum of toxicity is broad, and when cluster B personality types are involved, it gets more complicated. When you’re dealing with a narcissist in any type of relationship, you’re bound to be dealing with a subtle form of psychological abuse that no one wants to talk about. You can walk down the street and look perfectly normal – this kind of abuse doesn’t leave bruises and it doesn’t leave broken bones. But it leaves scars that feel like they’ll never go away. Toxic people play mind games with you. They put you down in sneaky ways that are hard for outsiders to detect. They triangulate you with others, isolate you from your friends and your family. They use gaslighting and projection to control and manipulate you.
If you’re alone on Thanksgiving this year because you’ve gone no contact with a gaslighting narcissist or someone with NPD, you don’t have to spend the day by yourself. Get involved with your SPANily instead!
You are never alone because you always have your SPANily. Even on Thanksgiving Day! That’s right, my friend. The SPANily has you covered with several events on Thanksgiving Day this year. **Be sure to double check the time zones listed so you won’t miss anything!**
Here’s our schedule for the day:
- Our day will begin with a live stream from Coach Lise on our Life Makeover TV channel, right here, at 10 a.m. PST/noon CST. This is a FREE event.
- Coach Misty will do a live stream for Thanksgiving Day divorce support at 4 p.m. CST on LIfe Makeover TV, right here. This is a FREE event.
- Coach Lise will also host two private group coaching sessions on Thanksgiving Day. These sessions will focus on self-care and will be held at 11 a.m. Pacific time and at 6 p.m. Pacific time. Not sure you can commit to four weeks, but still want to join in on Thanksgiving? No problem! Lise says if you’d like to join for just a single one-hour meeting on Thanksgiving Day, you may do so for just $15. Email her at [email protected] to get your discount and join the group session.
- At 7 p.m. CST you can join Coach Colleen (and me, Coach Angie, briefly) in our Thanksgiving Day with the SPANily event, right here. This is a FREE event! Please note: you do need to be a member of the SPANily to join in this event, but you can join for free, right here.
In the meantime, if you have the time or need a little encouragement, below is my Thanksgiving Day video, which offers tips and ideas on getting through the holiday and on resisting the narcissistic holiday hoover. Hugs and love to you, my friend.
Here are some tips for not being so alone and to avoid the holiday hoover to get you through. You don’t need to be all by yourself – you won’t have to be alone for Thanksgiving this year!
Dear SPANily, I have one request today! Please share this post with any other survivors who you know might be alone on Thanksgiving Day. Help us reach as many as possible so no one needs to feel alone. Love, Angie
Part of the Personal Power Group Coaching series, Self-Esteem Group Coaching begins next week.
For information or to join head over to Life Makeover Academy and sign up.
The name says it all, we will spend 4 weeks focusing on building self-esteem which can be so challenging after narcissistic abuse. Do you need some help to discover, rediscover or boost your self-esteem? Join other survivors and get some coaching help from Lise while you awaken your personal power.
- One hour weekly video meetings on Monday or Friday at 6pm Pacific
- Sessions begin November 19th
- Cost: $60 (non refundable at this reduced group rate) for all 4 weeks
- This also includes a private messenger chat group to help keep connection and continuity through the week as well as get daily coaching check-ins from Lise.
You will be contacted by Lise once you sign up about the time you choose to meet as well as to be added to the messenger chat.
You can email Lise directly at [email protected].
For information about Lise or to sign up for personal one on one coaching you can follow the link here.