How can you tell you are in a toxic relationship?
People very often ask how they can be sure a person they are in a relationship with is a narcissist. The struggle to not only understand but to accept what they see and feel can cause so much confusion to survivors of narcissistic abuse. One thing that is asked for is a checklist of abuse, a way to check and see if what is being experienced is really abuse and not the fault of the survivor.
Toxic Relationship? Ask Yourself These Questions
- Are you struggling to understand what is going on in your relationship?
- Have you questioned things then later second-guessed if it was you that was at fault?
Breaking Trauma Bonds and Healing
In this video, I talk about 40 ways you might experience narcissistic abuse. The things described in this video are meant to help you understand and be aware of signs of toxic abuse in relationships. The more you understand about narcissism the easier it is to accept a narcissist is a narcissist and will abuse. Acceptance helps you to break those horrible trauma bonds that tie you to an abusive person. Know the signs, ask questions, get informed!
Additional Resources for People in Toxic Relationships
- Still not sure? Try our free toxic relationship self-assessment.
- Join our private coaching group
- Get one-on-one coaching with Lise Colucci
- Get notified free for free video coaching sessions by texting LISELIVE to 33222.
- Email Lise at [email protected]
Lise Colucci is an intuitive healer and certified life coach, as well as a certified narcissistic abuse recovery coach. She is a long-time admin and mentor for the SPAN Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Group, actively helping survivors of narcissistic abuse in the expansive community to learn and heal.