How To Get Over Your Ex: Stop Feeling Addicted to Your Narcissist Right Now! This is how you can finally stop thinking about your narcissist and change your mind. We’re going to cover 5 ways to figure out how to move on from your breakup and stay with no contact with the narcissist in your life. Discover. Understand. Overcome. It’s how smart people change their lives! Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AuthorAn…
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Get Out of the Fog with Mindfulness
- How do you help someone who is in an abusive relationship with a narcissist?
- Why Weekends Suck When You Live With a Narcissist
- Narcissists and Public Humiliation: How & Why Narcs Shame You Publicly
- Take the Narcissistic Personality Inventory Test Here
- When Narcissists Attack You for Being Upset By Their Abuse | QueenBeeing
- Avoid Getting Involved With Another Narcissist: Narc-Proof Your Love Life NOW! | QueenBeeing
- Why It’s So Hard to Get Over a Narcissist (And 4 Ways to Start Healing) | QueenBeeing
- Narcissistic Filibuster: When a Narcissist Won’t Shut Up (The Opposite of the Silent Treatment) | QueenBeeing
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own. Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves. Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.