5 Ways To A Woman’s Heart
I often see men running around trying to please their wives or girlfriends to no avail. They love us women. They want nothing more than for us to be happy. Well, most men feel that way if they are in a healthy committed relationship. However, I often see men struggling to understand the woman they’re with. Here are five things you can do to win and keep your woman’s heart forever.
1. Honesty – This is simple, don’t lie. Just don’t. A woman is looking to find a mate who can also be a best friend. Someone she can be completely honest with. If you are not honest with her your relationship can suffer. This includes financial, medical, and emotional needs as well. If she asks you if her sweatpants look good on her and you hate sweatpants then honesty is the best policy.
2. Communicate – Take time out of each day to talk. Having a hard time knowing where to start? Try telling her about your day. Everything that happened. This is going to allow her to get to know you better as well as help you open up communication wise. If you already have a regular routine where you share your thoughts and feelings and something big happens it won’t be so hard to talk to her about it. Communication in every relationship is key.
3. Touch Her – Touch her all the time, and not just when you want to have sex. Touch her in the car. Touch her under the table at dinner. Touch her when you’re in bed together. Touch her in public. Touch her in front of the kids. Touch her in front of your friends. Show her there is a difference between wanting sex and showing her affection.
4. Acceptance – She is going to gain 5 pounds (or more) at some point in your relationship.
She most likely will never look like a Victoria Secret model.
She will get stretch marks during pregnancy. She is going to fall apart at the worst moments. She is going to be needy when you don’t have time to give her.
The key to all of this is acceptance. If you love her, truly love her, then none of these things will matter. You will accept her while finding the time to give her.
5. Trust – You must trust her. She must trust you. Without trust there is no foundation to your relationship. Trust with a woman is like building a house.
Each brick is a chance to build your house as strong as possible. If you break her trust then you have a missing brick and a hole in the side of your house.
Enough holes and the house isn’t sturdy. Make sure to only add bricks to your house and not take them away. This will make your relationship strong.
I don’t know how many times I ran across a pin on Pinterest and wondered if that was possible. Will that project turn out okay even with ME doing it? Let’s find out together if these projects can be done.