There is a spectrum of narcissism, ranging from “healthy” narcissism – that looks a lot like self love and also includes empathy – to toxic, personality-disorder level narcissism – that ranges from minorly annoying and all the way out to psychopathic. In this video, I’ll teach you about 7 different places on that spectrum and how the disorder manifests in different types of people.
- Take the Narcissistic Personality Inventory Test Here
- Why Narcissists Are Often Misdiagnosed With Bipolar Disorder
- Secrets and Self-Loathing: Identifying a Covert Narcissist
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Top 10 Warning Signs You’re Being Gaslighted
- Toxic Relationships and Narcissism: Stages of Gaslighting
- Why are narcissists so easily bored all the time? Narcissistic Personality Disorder FAQ – QueenBeeing
- Narcissists, Psychopaths and the Weird Sex Stuff: Personality Disorders and Sexuality (Compilation) – QueenBeeing
- Covert Narcissism Book: Behind the Mask – QueenBeeing
- Vulnerable Narcissism: 5 Helpful Books for Dealing with Covert Narcissists – QueenBeeing
- Is there a cure for NPD? – QueenBeeing
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own. Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves. Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.