Mission & Vision
My mission is to help you to discover, understand and overcome the narcissistic abuse in your life, and to help you take your life from “just existing” to “really living.” I spend my days working to help people who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
In short, I want to help you go from being a victim of narcissistic abuse to a survivor and a thriver.
QueenBeeing.com celebrates narcissistic abuse survivors and asks them to take charge of their lives.
At QueenBeeing Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, we encourage our readers to join us in creating a public dialogue to share our thoughts, concerns and opinions. In return, we’ll provide regularly updated, useful and original content, including videos, articles, podcasts and more, all developed with narcissistic abuse survivors in mind and designed to help you improve your life.
The QueenBeeing Intention
“Here’s why I built this site!” ~Angie Atkinson
Every day, I learn something new, something that makes my life just a little bit better. I have learned how to use intentional thoughts and to choose my perception in order to bring about positive changes in my life, almost without fail. It really is “all in your head.”
That’s why, here at QueenBeeing, it’s my mission to teach others what I know to be true: you really can create the life you want.
The truth is that life can be beautiful, and you can have everything you want–it all starts within you. Your perception builds your world, and the best part is that you get to choose how you perceive literally every thing and situation in your life. You can be happy, right now.
You truly can enjoy the journey to personal fulfillment, personal development and true passion—AND you can look and feel amazing while you do it. How? It’s easy.
Take care of your body, take care of your soul. Nurture the real you, and introduce him or her to the world. Be comfortable in your skin, and in your place in the world. Take your spot, take it now, and the universe will take its cue from you. Let QueenBeeing show you how.
Learning to Fly!
Validation of Your Experience
Who We Are
Get One-on-One Support in Your Narcissistic Abuse Recovery. Our team of certified life coaches is here to serve you, during and after your narcissistic abuse recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Specific Situation with the Narcissist
Narcissists and toxic people tend to follow patterns in relationships. If the narcissist in your life is bothering you, ignoring you, confusing you, stalking you, verbally abusing you or otherwise making you feel crazy, or you just discovered you’re with a narcissist, or you have any specific question about your toxic relationship, this is the FAQ for you.
Support Questions, Where to Find Stuff, Etc.
Need to find something? Wondering how to get coaching, or got a question about a group? If your question is something related to getting help, something that happened in a group or related to a business page, this is the FAQ for you. You will also find help with how to find various resources, what to do if you need help but don’t have money and much more.
Words, Acronyms and Phrases Used in the Recovery Community
This is a comprehensive glossary of terminology used in narcissistic abuse recovery support groups and communities, as well as in books and videos on the topic. Each word, phrase and acronym is defined as it is related to NPD abuse recovery and each offers links to expand on the topic it covers.
The QueenBeeing SPANily is Your Personal Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Tribe
Somehow, going through a toxic relationship with a narcissist seems to bond us in some pretty big ways. And it doesn’t seem to matter where we come from, how much money we have, what our religion or skin color is – it just helps to have someone who GETS it. There are so few people in our “real lives” who seem to understand. QueenBeeing and its support groups will help you to feel connected again.
–Robin Watton, Survivor
- Narcissistic Altruism: The Gift That Keeps On Taking
- Shocking Truth: This is Why Even Very Smart People Can Be Gaslighted
- Toxic Love: 44 warning signs that you’re being emotionally abused
- Codependent-Toxic: Portrait of a Narcissist’s Significant Other
- Take Back Your Life: How to Control a Narcissist
- Take Back Your Life: Stop Letting Your Narcissist Parents Control You, NOW!
- Love a Narcissist? Stop Gaslighting in its Tracks With This Foolproof Trick
- Help for Victims of Narcissism and Gaslighting
- Let’s Talk About You: 10 Signs YOU Might Be a Narcissist
- Triangulation: Why you should never try to fix an argument for a narcissist
- Toxic Relationship? How to Stop Feeling ‘Dead Inside’
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Top 10 Warning Signs You’re Being Gaslighted
- Narcissistic Rage and Narcissistic Injury: What You Need to Know
- How Self-Proclaimed Narcissist Sam Vaknin Gaslighted Me on Facebook
- Are you married to a narcissist? 12 easy ways to know for sure
- Exposed! 10 Shocking Facts Your Narcissist Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Broken Eggshells: The real reason you haven’t already left your narcissist
- Twisted Toxic Love: Inside the Distorted Mind of a Narcissist
- Are you being gaslighted? 10 things you need to know
- Toxic Relationships and Narcissism: Know the Stages of Gaslighting
- The Narcissistic Flip: Why and how it’s always your fault