Big exciting news! For the first time ever you can learn the ground-breaking PhotoReading “whole mind” system for free.
You can learn to “mentally photograph” pages—whether printed or online—at speeds exceeding 25,000 words a minute. (Yes, this sounds unbelievable, but you can prove it to yourself for free!)
Combine this 25,000 wpm technique with other techniques you’ll learn, and you will be understanding books THREE TIMES FASTER than you can now within a week. (Yes, the human mind has astonishing capacity.)
So far almost one million people have the PhotoReading book. Hundreds of thousands have the self-study course. And tens of thousands have attended the seminar (we are licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education to teach PhotoReading, we have 95 instructors, and PhotoReading is taught in 16 languages).
Now, you can use the self-study course for free during one week in July in an online event called the PhotoReading Mindfest.
PhotoReading is different from speed reading, systematically easier, and more effective. You can use it on all types of reading, including highly technical material. As a result of learning PhotoReading, you can:
• Read more easily with better understanding (even fiction reading becomes easier)
• Improve your memory and sharpen concentration
• Increase your productivity
• Invent whole new perspectives and approaches in life
• Propel yourself to new levels of personal performance
• Enhance your intuition and develop your true potential
• Create more time in your day
• Catapult yourself into a bright future
• Get through information at least three times faster!
This is something you should share with every high school and college student you know�a week learning PhotoReading in July will make next year easier and more valuable.