Ok, people, listen up! Big announcement coming.
It’s that time again! Summer is around the corner and I am ready. Well, almost. While I have lost more than 100 pounds in the past couple of years (30 or so since last summer), I am not 100 percent bikini-ready, and I could use a little support in getting there–I’m darn close! That’s why I’m hoping you’ll join me in my next big Fitness Challenge.
This time, I’m dubbing it the Look Better Naked 30 Day Fitness Challenge. Originally, I planned to call it the Bikini Body Challenge, but then I realized that not everyone’s interested in wearing a bikini. But I think we are all interested in looking better naked, am I right?
What You Need to Know About the 30 Day Fitness Challenge
As opposed to the Love Yourself 60-Day Fitness Challenge, this one’s a little different in several ways.
1. Rather than committing to two months, you’ll only have to commit to one.
2. While we’ll always consider your whole self in this challenge, it’ll be a little more workout-focused. So, rather than asking you to move your body for 15 minutes per day, I’ll be asking you (and myself) to do 30 to 60 minutes of intentional exercise each day. We are, after all, trying to look better naked. Or at least in a bikini. 😉
3. Those who choose to join the Look Better Naked 30-Day Challenge will get free access to a support group made up of myself and other participants. This forum will provide additional support and information to help the participants get and stay motivated, allowing a higher chance for success.
4. Participants who feel comfortable doing so can submit before and after photos (tasteful with no nudity, please!). Those who do will have a chance to win prizes of unspeakable value at the close of the challenge. No faces required, if you’re worried about the exposure, but if you love support, praise and encouragement, you might as well send ’em in whole!
5. Members who signed up for the Love Yourself 60-Day Fitness Challenge will be automatically added to the Look Better Naked 30-Day Fitness Challenge. They may also opt out, if they choose to do so.
So this is it. Are you ready? Let’s go!
Beginning Monday, May 20, the challenge is on. Are you in? Sign up right here–it’s free. More details to come!
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.