Cancellation of an Appointment:
- If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled appointment, we require that you email us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times in order to prevent any missed appointments.
- The 24-hour cancellation policy gives us time to inform our clients of any availability, as well as keeping our staff schedules filled, thus better serving everyone.
- Refunds are not given for canceled, missed, or rescheduled appointments.
How to Cancel/Reschedule Your Appointment:
- To cancel appointments with Angie Atkinson, please message Melina, at email@example.com.
- To cancel appointments with Lise Colucci, please email her at CoachLiseC@gmail.com.
- To cancel appointments with Colleen Bronsan, please email her at Colleen_Brosnan@hotmail.com.
If you would like to reschedule your appointment, please be sure to let us know. All appointments must be made 48 hours in advance. There is a $25 fee for a reschedule.
- A “no-show” is someone who misses an appointment without calling 24 hours in advance to cancel.
- Refunds are not given for missed appointments.
- Our office does not reach out to reschedule missed appointments.
Late Cancellations and Rescheduled Appointments:
- Late cancellations will be considered as a “no-show”.
- Exceptions will only be made in extraordinary circumstances and on an individual basis.
- Cancellations and rescheduled appointments made less than 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time will be assessed an additional $25 fee.
- If you have pre-booked a series of counseling appointments and have canceled your most recent appointment with less than 24 hours notice or have missed that appointment, you have 24 hours to pay the associated cancellation fees through PayPal to retain your pre-booked sessions.
- Furthermore, if a coach needs to cancel your appointment due to circumstances beyond their control, such as power outage, unfortunate incidence, or whether that requires us to have to be closed during regular business hours, we will reschedule your existing appointment and no additional charges will apply.
- When purchasing a package of 3 or more sessions you must use them all within 90 days.
- Cancellations and rescheduled appointments made less than 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time will be assessed an additional $25 fee above and beyond your package price. The fee must be paid before your next session.
All overages are billed at the normal session rate regardless of package pricing. Overages must be paid before your next session – no exceptions.
- No Refunds
- If you have purchased sessions you must use them within 90 days – no exceptions
- $25 fee for all rescheduled appointments without 24 hours notice
- $25 fee for all missed appointments
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Coaching Sessions are non-transferrable.