How do you know when you’re healed after narcissistic abuse? In this video, Richard Grannon and I discuss exactly how you can tell if you’re healed after a toxic relationship with a narcissist or someone with NPD/narcissistic personality disorder.
With Richard Grannon (AKA Spartan Life Coach) and certified life coach Angie Atkinson.
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Get Out of the Fog with Mindfulness
- Surviving Narcissistic Abuse: 65 Things You Might Say to Your Narcissist If You Could
- Inner Child Healing After Toxic Relationships: The Basics
- Why Narcissists Are Often Misdiagnosed With Bipolar Disorder
- Toxic LGBT Relationships: How Lesbian Narcissistic Abusers Are Different
- Toxic Relationship Recovery: Deciding Who You Want to Be After Narcissistic Abuse
- Toxic Relationship Recovery: Find Your Inner Strength After Narcissistic Abuse
- 121 Things Narcissists Say When They Are Gaslighting You
- 10 Reasons to Subscribe to My YouTube Channel: Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Tools
- How to Be a Hot Guy: Go From Zero to Hero After a Toxic Relationship
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own. Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves. Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.