Big News, SPANily!
(This is that off-Facebook coaching and connection platform I’ve been telling you about! Don’t worry: by popular request there IS a free 7-day trial period!)
And what’s second? Well…let me ask you something.
What would you say if I could give you a free one-year membership with the purchase of a course that costs LESS than a membership?? Intrigued? Then check this out!
LIMITED TIME BONUS: When you buy this course for the low introductory price of just $29, you’ll get a free one-year membership to our brand-new SPANily Home! Learn more about this private support forum and online coaching center, right here.
No pressure! If you can’t do it, don’t worry. Here’s some more helpful Stuff that i thought you might enjoy reading at queenbeeing! Love, angie
- Why do narcissists follow identical relationship patterns?
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Identifying PTSD and C-PTSD
- Searching for an ideal partner on the online dating site
- Narcissists and Public Humiliation: How & Why Narcs Shame You Publicly
- Survive the Discard: Breaking Up With a Narcissist
- Moving On With Your Life After Narcissistic Relationships (Advanced Healing With Richard Grannon) | QueenBeeing
- What are narcissistic fleas? | QueenBeeing
- Tips on How to Spot a Narcissist | QueenBeeing
- Bad Day/Crisis Playlist for Narcissistic Abuse Survivors | QueenBeeing
- Self-Esteem Test, Plus 10 Self-Confidence Tips for Narcissistic Abuse Recovery | QueenBeeing
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.