Get One-on-One Support in Your Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
Our team of certified life coaches is here to serve you, during and after your narcissistic abuse recovery. Click photos to learn more about each coach and schedule a narcissistic abuse recovery coaching session.
You are not alone. We are here to hold your hand as you walk through the darkness, and we’ll stick with you until (and after) you reach the light.
When you first figure out that you’ve been dealing with a narcissist, it can feel like your whole world is crumbling before your eyes. You start to doubt everything you knew to be true – and you begin to wonder if everything you’ve ever believed was a lie. Your sense of security is threatened and your sense of self is absolutely shattered. You might not even feel like you know which way is up!
And you’re spinning in a way that makes you feel powerless to stop it. You question everything. You don’t know who you are anymore, and you’re not sure you ever did.
You might be asking yourself questions like:
- Am I crazy?
- Is this person really a narcissist?
- How do I know I’m not the narcissist?
- How did this happen?
- What am I going to do now?
- Does this person love me or care about me?
- Why do I miss this person when they have abused me?
- Is it okay to stop talking to this person?
- Why is this person so nice sometimes and so mean other times?
- What is this person going to do next?
- How do I get away from this person?
- What if this person is part of my family?
- What do I do when this person starts spreading lies about me?
- How can I stop missing this person?
- How can I let go of my ex?
- How do I move on?
- What do I do if I’m being stalked?
- How can I get them to leave me alone?
Lower-Cost Group Coaching Program
Learn More About One-on-One Coaching
Free Online Support Groups
You are not alone
Let us walk you through it.
Subscribe for an enhanced recovery experience designed especially for survivors of narcissistic abuse – and customized for your personal current situation.