To Whom It May Concern,
Due to a marked uptick in the apparent lack of understanding of copyright laws among creators who repeatedly and consistently copy, steal, and otherwise rip-off content they didn’t create, we feel the need to make it very clear that the material on this website is copyrighted and NOT for reproduction by unauthorized sources. We offer our content and platforms freely for the sake of helping survivors of narcissistic abuse heal and overcome their trauma and codependency. We give away almost everything for that reason.
However, this repeated misuse, theft, and other unacceptable and illegal use of our content and intellectual property make it necessary to explain in no uncertain terms that not only is it unethical to steal our work without crediting us or appropriately using it.
IN OTHER WORDS, YOU MAY NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BORROW, REPUBLISH, REPURPOSE, REWRITE OR OTHERWISE UNETHICALLY OR ILLEGALLY USE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY YOU FIND HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR WEBSITES.
ALL content on this website and all BlissFireMedia-owned, and Angie Atkinson and/or QueenBeeing brand-related websites is the copyrighted intellectual property of Angie Atkinson (Angela Atkinson) and BlissFireMedia, LLC. and is legally protected by both United States and international copyright laws, including but not limited to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Legal and acceptable use of our intellectual property includes the following:
- Sharing of links to and quotes directly from our websites.
- Embedding our multimedia content, including videos, podcasts, and other embeddable content directly to your website, but only through the embed code or URL of our content in its original form. For example, if you find a YouTube video we’ve made that you want to use, you may use the YouTube-generated embed code or the URL that goes directly to that video and/or to a playlist containing the video.
- Sharing our original images on social media platforms, ONLY without removal of our watermarks or URLs, with or without direct links to our site.
- Syndication of selected articles, videos, podcasts or other types of content, BUT ONLY with WRITTEN PERMISSION as described below.
Illegal and Unacceptable Use of Our Content Includes the Following
Content creators, publishers, bloggers, designers, book authors, and other types of creators who are not affiliated with, contracted by or otherwise legally authorized by Angie Atkinson (Angela Atkinson), BlissFireMedia, LLC, or an authorized representative of any of the above are not permitted to reuse, repurpose, rewrite or otherwise appropriate our content in any way other than those described above.
This includes but is not limited to clear plagiarism, illegal repurposing, and other illegal and/or unethical use of the intellectual property produced by this website’s creator, including posts, pages, videos, podcasts, and other audio recordings and productions, books, audiobooks, ebooks, courses, printable material, reports and other types of content. Also included is the use of our brand-specific names, original acronyms, post and page formats, blog, and website design and logos, including but not limited to “Angie Atkinson” (in relation to narcissistic abuse recovery and the related areas, ESPECIALLY AS A TAG IN YOUR OWN CONTENT, unless it specifically involves, quotes or links to “Angie Atkinson”), “QueenBeeing,” “SPANily,” “Shine Buzz,” and other original branding elements will be sought out and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Additionally, this website and our designs, branding elements, including signature colors, logo, and related elements, and other related IP may not be used as a source of content, structure, or content ideas for copycat websites and content, nor may you model your own website after it. All material is legally protected as described below.
Legal Notice of Ownership and Intent to Enforce Copyright
LEGAL NOTICE: The content on this website and all related websites is the intellectual property of Angie Atkinson (Angela Atkinson) and BlissFireMedia, LLC.
All articles, videos, downloads, books, ebooks, blog posts, designs, creations, and other intellectual property created by Angela Atkinson, QueenBeeing.com, QueenBeeing.TV (YouTube.com/AngieAtkinson), and/or by our employed, contracted, or otherwise compensated content creators, writers, editors and/or bloggers, are copyrighted material (hereafter referred to as “the work”) and may not under any circumstances be reproduced, shared, sold, copied, plagiarized, or given away without written permission from the copyright holder and owner, Angie Atkinson (Angela Atkinson). This includes but is not limited to content published to or by any and all Angie Atkinson (Angela Atkinson) and/or BlissFireMedia affiliated or associated and otherwise related company-owned websites, properties, websites, and platforms.
More specifically, under the Copyright Law of the United States (see here: https://www.copyright.gov/title17/) and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see here: https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, this means that, without permission from Angela Atkinson or her authorized representative, you ARE NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ALLOWED:
- To reproduce the work in copies or phonorecords
- To prepare derivative works based upon the work
- To distribute copies or phonorecords of the work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending
- To perform the work publicly, in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and motion pictures, and other audiovisual works
- To display the work publicly, in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and pictorial, graphic, or sculptural works, including the individual images of a motion picture or other audiovisual work
- To perform the work publicly (in the case of sound recordings) by means of a digital audio transmission
Exceptions for Fair Use as Required by Law
Section 107: Fair use — Permits the use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission for certain specific situations, including criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, and research.
Section 108: Library copying — Allows libraries to make copies of works for preservation, research and study, and interlibrary loan.
Section 109(a): First sale doctrine — Limitation on the copyright holder’s distribution right that states that once a copy of a work has been lawfully sold, the owner of the copy is free to resell it, rent it, loan it, or give it away. Allows for library lending, video rentals, used book and CD sales, and the ability to give copyrighted materials as gifts.
Section 109(c): Exception for public displays — Allows the owner of a lawfully made copy of a work to display it to the public at the place where the work is located. Allows for the display of art in museums and bookstore and library displays, for example.