You’re doing great! Keep it up, beautiful!
How to Be a Hot Wife: Day 6
So far, our D3s include the following:
- Getting Dolled Up each morning.
- Keeping our thoughts clean.
- Reading your Hot Wife emails.
- Looking at our little daily reminders we’ve posted around the house and/or office.
- Noticing the negative voices in your head and CHANGING YOUR MIND. (Guess what? This is really the biggest and most important part of becoming a HOT WIFE! It’s all about your perspective. It really can change your whole world!)
Today, we’re going to talk about SASS (stop at smoulder, sista!) AKA putting out “fires” in your home and in your life. I don’t mean actual fires, but I mean the kind that happen when a space or area of your home or life gets neglected. The kind that, if you do something immediately, can be easily “put out” (that’s when it’s SMOULDERING)–but if you don’t do something, it can become completely overwhelming (A FIRE!).
So give yourself the GIFT (Get It Finished Today) of SASS (Stop It At Smoulder, Sista!) today, and take the time to handle your smouldering stuff before they become fires.
Today’s D3: Take 5 minutes to hit one of your Smouldering situations–a messy spot in your home.
Three Steps to SASSing your smoulders:
- Throw away the trash.
- Put away the stuff you want to keep.
- Get rid of the stuff that you can give away today.