#DIY: Crayon Canvas Art – Splatter – Made Easy!
Ever wanted to use crayons to make cool art work on canvas? Then you have come to the right place! Here is how to create splatter crayon canvas art!
Original Pinterest Pin:
YouTube video with step by step instructions.
1. Take the paper off your crayons.
2. Start blow drying your crayons while holding them on the canvas.
3. As the crayon melts move it around the canvas to cover and white spots.
4. Use the blow dryer to move the wax around your canvas and to mix the crayon colors.
5. Dries almost immediately.
This would be awesome for a kid’s birthday party craft. Use stickers to put each kid’s name on the canvas first then remove the stickers after it dries. Love this Pinterest find!
Melina The Pinterest Queen
Blog – https://queenbeeing.com/diy
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/DoItYourselfPinterest
Melina’s Journey – http://www.facebook.com/MelinasJourney
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/QueenMelinaDIY/
Vine – https://vine.co/DIYPinterestQueen
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DIYPinterest