#DIY: Designer Mug Using Stickers And Sharpies
I could not believe how great this Pinterest find turned out. Make sure to bake it in the oven and then let the mug cool completely before touching it. Great gift idea for a birthday, Valentines Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Grandparent’s Day, Christmas, or any holiday in which you need to give a gift.
Original Pinterest Pin:
YouTube video explaining how to make your own.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using the stickers spell out your word on the mug.
3. Take the painters tape and create a square around your word.
4. Fill in the white area around the word and in between the letters. You can draw pictures or color it one solid color like I did.
5. Remove the tape and stickers.
6. Bake the mug in the oven for 30 minutes.
Melina The Pinterest Queen
Blog – https://queenbeeing.com/diy
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/DoItYourselfPinterest
Melina’s Journey – http://www.facebook.com/MelinasJourney
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/QueenMelinaDIY/
Tumblr – http://pinterestdiy.tumblr.com
Vine – https://vine.co/DIYPinterestQueen
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DIYPinterest