This page is a work in progress. If you have resources to add, please contact us. We will NOT add promotional or sales links to this page.
This page contains collected emergency resources for domestic violence and narcissistic abuse victims and survivors. We do our best to keep it updated. PLEASE NOTE: If you are being physically abused, please get out of the situation ASAP. DO NOT WAIT. Do not be afraid to go to the police and get a restraining order. There are people who can help you. Please know that you are not alone. Your life could depend on it.
Find emergency help
If you need help right now, or you’ve already been hurt, call 911 (or your country’s emergency number).
Find advice and support
- In the US: call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE).
- UK: call Women’s Aid at 0808 2000 247.
- Australia: call 1800RESPECT at 1800 737 732.
- Worldwide: visit International Directory of Domestic Violence Agencies for a global list of helplines, shelters, and crisis centers.
Find a safe place to stay
In the US: visit Womenslaw.org for a state-by-state directory of domestic violence shelters in the U.S.
Male victims of abuse can call:
- U.S. and Canada: The Domestic Abuse Helpline for Men & Women
- UK: ManKind Initiative
- Australia: One in Three Campaign
Narcissistic Abuse and Domestic Violence Resources
- Suicide Prevention
- Help & Support for Victims of Narcissistic Abuse (Some Emergency Links)
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Tools & Resources (Non-Emergency)
- GET HELP: Domestic Violence Emergency Resources State by Location
- Collective Resources by Area (Join the Collective Here)
- Salem, Virginia Area Resources
In an emergency situation? You can get immediate counseling and help from a shelter near you by calling the national domestic violence hotline for your country.
- United States: Call 1-800-799-7233
- United Kingdom: Call 0808-2000-247
- Australia: Call 1800-737-732 (1800 RESPECT)
- Ireland: Call 1800-341-900 or visit SafeIreland’s directory of support services near you.
QueenBeeing Resources for Narcissistic Abuse & Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
- QueenBeeing’s PLAN to Leave a Narcissist
- QueenBeeing’s Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Resource Center
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups (Online)
- Suicide Prevention Resources for Narcissistic Abuse Survivors
- 34 Best books on narcissistic abuse recovery, according to a poll of more than 5,000 survivors
- PERK (Post-Gaslighting Emergency Recovery Kit)
- First Aid Videos for when you feel broken and lost
Helpful Reading for Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Top 10 Warning Signs You’re Being Gaslighted
- Narcissistic Rage and Narcissistic Injury: What You Need to Know
- How Self-Proclaimed Narcissist Sam Vaknin Gaslighted Me on Facebook
- Are you married to a narcissist? 12 easy ways to know for sure
- Exposed! 10 Shocking Facts Your Narcissist Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Broken Eggshells: The real reason you haven’t already left your narcissist
- Twisted Toxic Love: Inside the Distorted Mind of a Narcissist
- Are you being gaslighted? 10 things you need to know
- Toxic Relationships and Narcissism: Know the Stages of Gaslighting
- The Narcissistic Flip: Why and how it’s always your fault
- Narcissistic Altruism: The Gift That Keeps On Taking
- Shocking Truth: This is Why Even Very Smart People Can Be Gaslighted
- Toxic Love: 44 warning signs that you’re being emotionally abused
- Take Back Your Life: Stop Letting Your Narcissist Parents Control You, NOW!
- Let’s Talk About You: 10 Signs YOU Might Be a Narcissist
- See more articles here