How to Trust Your Intuition Again After Toxic Relationships: Empaths Guide – If you are an empath and you are doubting your reality, not trusting your own judgment or always second-guessing yourself, this video is for you. Also included: overcoming addiction to narcissists and trusting yourself to make a decision. Focus on those blessed with the empathy gene. Motivational video for narcissistic relationship recovery.
- The Toxic Attraction Between Narcissists and Empaths
- Take the test: Are you involved with a toxic narcissist?
- Narcissists and Public Humiliation: How & Why Narcs Shame You Publicly
- Take the Narcissistic Personality Inventory Test Here
- 101 Struggles Only Narcissistic Abuse Victims and Survivors Will Understand
- Are you an empath? Here are the top 10 signs you are an empath | QueenBeeing
- Why It’s So Hard to Get Over a Narcissist (And 4 Ways to Start Healing) | QueenBeeing
- Why Everyone in Your Life Seems to Be a Narcissist | QueenBeeing
- Top 25 Narcissistic Abuse Recovery FAQ | QueenBeeing
- Miss the Narcissist’s Drama? Blame It on Your Trauma | QueenBeeing
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own. Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves. Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.