Most survivors appreciate the relaxation that comes with a hot bath. However, you may not be getting as much out of soaking in a hot tub as you could be.
Rather than just getting clean and relaxing your muscles, why not do a mental and emotional cleanse at the same time while also enhancing other energies?
Learn how to cleanse the body and mind while boosting energy and sex drive below.
A basic cleanse requires only sage and salt.
- Sprinkle sea salt in your bathtub.
- Light a sage wand or sprinkle some sage on a tea light candle and place it in the bathroom.
- Combining these two things helps clear your negative energies as you wash them away from head to toe.
- If you are experiencing a traumatic time, now is the perfect time to let those tears flow.
- Have a good cry, wash the negativity away, and let it go down the drain with the bath water.
Cleanse to Boost General Energy
Sometimes the surrounding negativity can cause you to feel drained. In truth, the very elements and people who make you feel drained do so because they are taking some of your positive energy.
You can boost yourself by removing their negative effects through the basic cleanse and enhancing your own energy levels simultaneously with the help of some aromatherapy.
Recommended Aromatherapy Scents for Cleansing Baths
Below are some scents you can add to your bath water or bathroom to help regain your lost energy.
Cleanse to Boost Sexual Energy
If you feel a little less…lusty… for your partner than usual, a cleanse will help get you back to your foundation, assuming your partner isn’t a narcissist – in which case you have a whole other issue.
However, aromatherapy can go a long way toward increasing your sex drive in particular.
- Add some essential oils to your cleansing bath, in the bathroom, or in the lotions you put on after a bath.
- You can also use them in the bedroom, sprinkled on the bed, in a cotton ball next to the bed, or even a few drops on the pillow.
Recommended Essential Oils for Increasing Sex Drive and Sexuality
Below are some of the scents that promote an increased sex drive and sexuality in general.
As you can see, a couple of scents provide more than one type of energy boost. They also have other healing qualities outside of energy levels. These are the scents you should always have on hand if you want to let nature help you live a satisfying lifestyle in general.
Are you struggling with narcissistic abuse in a toxic relationship? Get help now.
Online help is readily available for survivors of narcissistic abuse. Here are some options to begin healing from narcissistic abuse right away.
- Sign up for our free email newsletter service that includes a free guided recovery experience via your inbox.
- Start your narcissistic abuse recovery here with our free narcissistic abuse recovery support system and program.
- Think you might have C-PTSD, but you’re not sure? Then, take our free C-PTSD Self-Assessment.
- Join one of our free online narcissistic abuse recovery support groups!
- Join one of our private small coaching groups!
- Get private, one-on-one narcissistic abuse recovery coaching or counseling.
- Get a therapist who will work with you online. Check out our guide to finding a therapist or psychologist who understands narcissism and narcissistic abuse.
- Learn more about the narcissist’s cycle of abuse.