Gratitude is an important part of manifesting our desires, and when the going gets tough, many of us forget to express our gratitude for the good things in our lives.
Instead, we tend to focus on the tough stuff–and attract more of it into our lives (instead of the things we really want.)
Simply put, the best way to bring more good into your life is to be happy and grateful for the good things you’ve already got.
So, when you feel like nothing is going your way, take a moment to think about the things that are working in your life–the good stuff.
Ten Reasons You Can Be Grateful Today
1. You woke up this morning. You have been given the gift of another day of life.
2. You have a place to live and a silverware drawer. (Read more about my philosophy on the silverware drawer here.)
3. You can move your body and get from point A to point B.
4. You have a family–whether a biological/adopted family or good friends.
5. You can read.
6. You get to decide how you feel today.
7. You can write your own story.
8. You have clothes to wear.
9. You have food to eat.
10. You have access to a computer.
There we have it–ten simple things that you and I can be grateful for today!
So tell me…what are YOU grateful for on this beautiful day? Share your thoughts in the comments section, below!