Current Challenge: Dare to Bare 8-Week Fitness & Weight Loss Challenge (Sign up now! Begins Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013)
Why should you try a Project Blissful Fitness Challenge?
- Because it’s more than just your physical body we’re out to fix here.
- —so during this challenge, we’ll also be focusing on a few other life fixes.
- Because you’ll get real support and encouragement from me and others, and you’ll offer some in return. Good karma, you know.
- Because you are very likely to make new (or strengthen existing) lifelong friend connections. (Remember my Fit & Fabulous girls?)
- Because you can customize the challenge completely to fit your own personal needs, and Project Blissful will help you get it done.
- Because you can participate completely free if you choose. While I will share information about the products and services I use from time-to-time, you will not ever be under any obligation to purchase or use the specific items I recommend. There’s no charge for participation, including a free group membership, and free newsletters and other program literature.
Remember, being out-of-shape or overweight is a symptom of something else that’s happening in your life. Sometimes it’s physical, and in those cases, you’ll need to talk with your doctor about how to resolve the problem.
More often, the problem starts in our own heads. Besides the fact that we are often acclimated to unhealthy lifestyle choices from childhood, many of us have deeper issues that we are literally wearing on our bodies.
And, statistically, that means many of us have struggled (or continue to struggle) with our own self-worth. So let’s get started! Sign up for the current challenge and learn more, right here.