Heads up! You know how I promised you I’d let you know when I could offer you anything for free? Well, today is one of those days! I’ve got a lovely free book for you in the Kindle Store at Amazon.com today.
Get your free copy of Here Are the Keys to Explosive Personal Power right now, before it’s too late!
This one’s all about how to increase and embrace your personal power.
Here are the details:
Do you find yourself giving all you’ve got and people still want more? Do you sometimes do without what you want or need in order to keep the people around you happy? Are you afraid to deal with confrontation and do you often find it easier to just go with the flow in order to keep the peace?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be a people pleaser. Many people pleasers are also very empathic people, who are especially attractive to toxic types who love to take advantage every chance they get.
In this book, you’ll learn how to stop feeling the need to make everyone else happy and start figuring out what makes you happy, personally, and really – not someone else’s idea of what’s supposed to make you happy,
Listen up: you deserve to be happy just as much as anyone else. Stop beating yourself up and start embracing your personal power. Take your life back starting today!
Here’s a quick preview of what you’ll find inside.
- Are You a People Pleaser? I’ll help you find out.
- The Vampire to Your Fairy: Why Toxic People Are Drawn to People-Pleasers
- The True Blood Connection
- Start With Your Head: You Are What You Think
- Gratitude, Abundance and the Connection
- Haters Gonna Hate: Dealing with Jealous People
- How to Deal With Being Underestimated
- Approval? You Don’t Need No Stinking Approval (Except Your Own)
- How to Stop Caring What People Think (Without Looking Like a Huge Jerk)
- Real Friends: Seek, Identify and Strengthen True Relationships
- Dealing With Annoying Co-Workers
- Be Instantly Likeable Without Being “Too Nice”
- Self-Soothing: How to Go and What to Know
- 9 Essential Questions You Need to Ask Yourself to Grow
- Go Ahead and Blush: How and Why to Accept Compliments
- Why You Need to Be a Little Selfish Sometimes
- Take Charge of Your Feelings Through Nondirective Meditation
- Tools for Shutting Down Stress and Panic Attacks
- Start Something New: Being Open to Opportunities
- Bonus Section: How to Boost Your Personal Power in Just 7 Days
What are you waiting for? Pick this easy-to-use ebook up today and get started on making the next part of your life the best part of your life. You don’t have to be under anyone’s control and you don’t have to accept things you don’t want to accept. You deserve to be happy, whole and fulfilled. Order this book today and take the first step on your journey.
Get your free copy of Here Are the Keys to Explosive Personal Power today! The price is going back to normal very soon, so hurry!
Also check out my other books on Amazon.com, including:
- 127 Powerfully Simple Life Hacks: Easy Ways to Empower Yourself and Improve Your Life in 30 Days or Less
- Project Blissful: Your Whole Life Guide to Misery-Free Weight Loss That Really Works
- It’s Not Supposed to Hurt: Overcoming Toxic Love and Narcissism in Relationships
- Your Love is My Drug: How to Shut Down a Narcissist, Detoxify Your Relationships & Live the Awesome Life You Really Deserve
And coming soon – the fourth book in the Project Blissful Series – 69 INSTANT MANIFESTATION SECRETS: Quick and Easy Life Hacks for Remarkable Success.
Want to be notified when the next book is available? Sign up for our free newsletter, if you haven’t already. And be sure to “like” QueenBeeing on Facebook to join in the discussion and for the opportunity to contribute to future books.
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.