Quick Announcement: Navigating No-Contact with a Narcissist: A Recovery Roadmap for Survivors of Narcissistic Abuse is free on Amazon.com through Thursday, May 17 only. Be sure to grab a copy while it won’t cost anything!see it here: https://amzn.to/2rFrE9x .
You can download the free Kindle app for any device – check it out here: https://amzn.to/2IGuGoi
About the Book:
Navigating No-Contact with a Narcissist is a practical and inspiring guidebook that will help you to let go of the feelings you still have for the narcissist and to stop feeling like you want and need to engage with him or her.
Inside the guide, you’ll learn how to reclaim your sense of self, take back your life and as you move forward, to safely move on to a better relationship.
You’ll learn what “no contact” really means in terms of narcissistic abuse recovery, where the term came from and how to implement it in your own life. Plus:
- How to break an unhealthy relationship cycle
- Dealing with smear campaigns and rude narcissists
- How to deal with co-parenting with a narcissist
- How to help your kids through the separation and divorce
- How to find yourself again after recovery
- Why no contact works so well and why it’s hard to execute
- The steps you need to take to make it happen
This book is for you if:
- You’ve done your research and you already know or are pretty sure that you’re dealing with a narcissist.
- You’ve been abandoned, or you’ve left your narcissist.
- You’re still in the relationship, but you know you want to leave the narcissist, and you need some help.
- You’ve gone or recently decided to go “no-contact” with a narcissist.
- You want to go no-contact, but you’re not sure how.
- You’re already no-contact, but you are tempted to go back to the narcissist.
- The narcissist is trying to hoover you and you need help resisting.
- You are ready to take back your life, right now!
The book will also take you through the stages of recovery and show you what to expect in each one, as well as offering exercises and activities for each stage. Learn more here.
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.