This is a list of currently free (but not always free!) books you might like to grab and read this weekend.
Free Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Books
- A Survivor’s Guide to Narcissism http://amzn.to/2sa4UgX
- MEN WHO CAN’T LOVE: A Woman’s Guide to the Early Warning Signs of Male Narcissism http://amzn.to/2suTQdj
- Planet Ben: Inside the World of a Narcissist http://amzn.to/2sa7kfa
- Take Back Your Power: How to End People Pleasing, Stop Letting Life Happen to You and Start Getting What You Want http://amzn.to/2sux85f
Other Free Self-Help Books for Weekend Reading
- Never Binge Again: Reprogram Yourself to Think Like a Permanently Thin Person(tm). Stop Overeating and Binge Eating and Stick to the Food Plan of Your Choice! http://amzn.to/2suwMM7
- The Growth Mindset: a Guide to Professional and Personal Growth: Set Your Personal and Professional Growth Goals! http://amzn.to/2suEAgC
- 30 Interactive Brainteasers to Warm up your Brain http://amzn.to/2suGg9T
- Free Your Mind – http://amzn.to/2s9Vamy
- Always Know What To Say – Easy Ways To Approach And Talk To Anyone – http://amzn.to/2tt1aL8
- Focus: The Power of Focus: How To Beat Procrastination And Achieve More http://amzn.to/2u6ZG73
- How to Eliminate Negative Thoughts and Emotions with One Simple but Powerful Technique http://amzn.to/2tsvJAA
- Free Kindle app for any device: http://amzn.to/2uoy6kR
- Free Kindle Unlimited Trial (read all my books free!) http://amzn.to/2slVhQi
- Free Amazon Prime Trial: http://amzn.to/2sm59t9
- Free Audiobooks – http://amzn.to/2sVYrsL
- Amazon Kindle Fire – http://amzn.to/2u3ozjM
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy.
She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.