As a certified life coach who specializes in helping victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse in relationships, one of the most common questions I hear is “How do I find myself again after I get out of a relationship with a narcissist?”
That one is followed by a close second from those who are still stuck in the relationships – they want to now how to get “unstuck” from the dissociation, lethargy and general overwhelm that goes along with dealing with a narcissist on the regular.
These kinds of questions are exactly what led me to develop my brand-new 54-page report, entitled Your Personal Passion Plan: Finding Yourself Again After Narcissistic Abuse in Relationships.
What’s inside the report:
- This is where you find the light at the end of the tunnel.
- A Bliss Mission to Launch Your Personal Passion Plan
- Bliss Mission: Discover What Inspires You
- Start here: Be Brave
- You Can Be The Total Package: Don’t Settle for Less
- How to Intentionally Choose Your Thoughts
- Getting Started
- Saying Goodbye to Bad Habits
- Learning How to Deal With Stress, Depression and Anxiety
- Relationships Are Key for Setting Yourself Up for Success
- Achieving Financial Success
- Taking Care of Your Body and Mind
- Enhancing Your Physical Appearance and Health
- Putting Your Personal Passion Plan to Work for You
- How to Dress for Success
- The Psychology Behind Dressing for Success
- Why and How Your Appearance Impacts Your Life
- Dressing for Success on a Budget
- What if you’re broke? 12 Ways to Look Expensive on the Cheap
- 199 Quotes to Motivate and Inspire You to Create Personal Change
Best news? I’m giving away all of this info for free – just because I want to help people, especially when they feel most alone in the world.
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.