Thank you for Buying My Book!Here are some free gifts to help you in your recovery. Take a QuizSupport Groups
Try Something New
An eclectic mix of free courses from Life Makeover Academy, some for narcissistic abuse recovery and some for empath entrepreneurs. What have you got to lose? Go pick the ones you like and sign up!
PLAN to Leave a Narcissist
PLAN Stands for Planning to Leave a Narcissist – and this is your PLANning Toolkit! Includes a practical, no-fluff guide to how to safely leave a narcissist and free tools to help you get it done.
60-Day No-Contact Calendar
Struggling to stay no contact, or having trouble letting go? The no-contact calendar offers daily reminders plus inspirational articles and videos – all designed to help you take your recovery to the next level.
Find Your Passion!
What are you meant to do? Who are you supposed to be? What makes you happy? Not sure? Here is your very own, personal passion finder! Download and print this free workbook and watch your whole world light up!
Free Tools from QueenBeeing.com
Downloads, tools, projects and challenges from the QueenBeeing coaching team.
Take the Self-Esteem Assessment to see where you need to go from here.
Stop Living in Fear: eCourse
Stop Letting Fear Stop You! It’s time to take back YOUR LIFE! In this Free 5-Day Fear-Busting course, you’ll learn:
- How To Achieve Your Dreams During Your Personal Narcissistic Abuse Recovery and/or Crisis
- The 6 Core Principals for Combating Your Fears
- How to Become a Self-Talk Master
- A Step-By-Step Plan to Diffuse Fear and Achieve Peace
- How to Transform Failure into Resounding Success
The Reset Button
PUSH THE RESET BUTTON ON YOUR LIFE: DIY Body, Mind and Soul Reboot – Use your reset button from the comfort of your own home! Download free today.
Narcissistic Personality Inventory Test
The Narcissistic Personality Inventory (NPI) is the test most used in psychological research of narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder. While there are actually several versions of the NPI, this 40-question, “forced-choice” version is the one most researchers prefer. Based on the DSM clinical criteria for narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), the NPI means to measure these features in the general population.
PERK (Post-gaslighting Emergency Recovery Kit)
You’ll get tools on how to deal with the paralysis you experience in the aftermath of a narcissist’s gaslighting attack.
Plus, tools to help you with:
- Understanding and Coping with Gaslighting Attacks
- Understanding What Happens Inside the Mind of a Narcissistic Supply After a Gaslighting Attack
- How to Claim Your Ideal Life
- How and Why Listening to Yourself Will Help You Find Yourself
- Understand Why You Haven’t Left Yet
Most Importantly: You WILL Learn to Choose Yourself. Finally.
Plus, I’ll help you figure out what to do next.
More Free Stuff
Free Support Groups
Free Stuff to Read
Popular Articles on Narcissism
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Top 10 Warning Signs You’re Being Gaslighted
- Narcissistic Rage and Narcissistic Injury: What You Need to Know
- How Self-Proclaimed Narcissist Sam Vaknin Gaslighted Me on Facebook
- Are you married to a narcissist? 12 easy ways to know for sure
- Exposed! 10 Shocking Facts Your Narcissist Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Broken Eggshells: The real reason you haven’t already left your narcissist
- Twisted Toxic Love: Inside the Distorted Mind of a Narcissist
- Are you being gaslighted? 10 things you need to know
- Toxic Relationships and Narcissism: Know the Stages of Gaslighting
- The Narcissistic Flip: Why and how it’s always your fault
- Narcissistic Altruism: The Gift That Keeps On Taking
- Shocking Truth: This is Why Even Very Smart People Can Be Gaslighted
- Toxic Love: 44 warning signs that you’re being emotionally abused
Codependent-Toxic: Portrait of a Narcissist’s Significant Other
- Take Back Your Life: Stop Letting Your Narcissist Parents Control You, NOW!
Love a Narcissist? Stop Gaslighting in its Tracks With This Foolproof Trick
- Let’s Talk About You: 10 Signs YOU Might Be a Narcissist
Triangulation: Why you should never try to fix an argument for a narcissist
- See more articles here
Free Stuff From Amazon
- Join Amazon Prime Music – The Only Music Streaming Service with Free 2-day Shipping – 30-day Free Trial– Music is excellent for changing your vibes when you’re feeling down and need a quick pick-me-up – or when you’re dealing with social anxiety that makes you feel crippled. Music has also been proven to be effective in assisting us with depression and anxiety.
- Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial – Here’s a way you can read my books for FREE! Sign up for this free Kindle trial and download all of my books in ebook form. Find my books at http://booksangiewrote.com. And don’t worry – anyone can get the Kindle app free on any device! Amazon.com – Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices
- Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks – for those who prefer to listen to their books, here’s a free Amazon audible trial! Try it out and see what you think.
- Shop Amazon – Create an Amazon Baby Registry Having a baby and don’t know how you’re going to get everything you need? Start with a free baby registry – right here.
- Shop Amazon – Contract Cell Phones & Service Plans – Did you know Amazon has cell phone service now? If you’re in need of a new, private number to avoid your narc, try Amazon’s services.
Free Trials for Home Entertainment
Join HBO Free Trial
Join STARZ Free Trial
Join Amazon Channels Free Trial
Join SHOWTIME Free Trial
Join Amazon Family 30-Day Free Trial
Join Amazon Prime – Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now
Join Prime Student FREE Two-Day Shipping for College Students