Narcissists guilt trip you like crazy – and who among us hasn’t been on one of those? Only sociopaths are able to NEVER feel guilt – and for those of us who do feel it, guilt is distressing and draining.
There doesn’t seem to be a cure. You’ve done or said something you regret – or you’ve been made to feel guilty when you didn’t deserve it – thanks to narcissistic manipulation. In any case, you’re uncomfortable without an obvious solution. What can be done about it now?
These articles might also be helpful for you.
- Narcissists and Public Humiliation: How & Why Narcs Shame You Publicly
- The Toxic Attraction Between Narcissists and Empaths
- Narcissists and One-Sided Calls: Proving You Aren’t the Crazy One
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Identifying PTSD and C-PTSD
- Narcissistic Abuse Awareness: 7 Red-Hot Flags of Emotional Manipulation
- When Narcissists Attack You for Being Upset By Their Abuse | QueenBeeing
- When Narcissists Use Flying Monkeys to Facilitate Smear Campaigns (Featuring Richard Grannon) | QueenBeeing
- Why & How Narcissists Make You Feel Unimportant: 10 Ways Invalidation Happens | QueenBeeing
- How to Expose the Narcissist’s Holiday Smear Campaign | QueenBeeing
- Narcissistic Filibuster: When a Narcissist Won’t Shut Up (The Opposite of the Silent Treatment) | QueenBeeing
- Narcissists Love to Guilt Trip You: NPD and Manipulation Psychology