Do you find that you struggle with trusting yourself again after narcissistic abuse? You might need to work on inner child healing. Today, I’ll share several tips for reconnecting with your inner child and learning to trust yourself again after narcissistic abuse in a toxic relationship.
Get regular help with narcissistic abuse recovery when you subscribe to my narcissistic abuse recovery channel. Be sure to hit the bell notification to be notified about new videos as I post them and to be notified of live streams in realtime.
How to Trust Yourself Again After Narcissistic Abuse – Inner Child Healing Tips
I’m going to share a quick fable with you – something that might help with your inner child healing after narcissistic abuse – and that will encourage you to be okay with who you truly are – and to begin to proudly walk your OWN path!
For most people, embracing your true self and walking your own divinely inspired path can lead to unimaginable success.
While the journey is different for everyone in narcissistic abuse recovery, take comfort in the fact that you’re not alone – and that you can get support for free in one of our narcissistic abuse recovery support groups.
There are very few feelings better than knowing you act according to your inner beliefs. You HAVE to be your TRUE SELF if you’re ever going to be happy.
And that starts with trusting yourself – trusting your intuition. Do you trust your gut? Watch this video, and then hit the comments section and tell me what you think – and what your experiences have been! Let’s discuss it.
Here are the Self-Reflection Questions from the video:
1. How do I avoid giving in to unwanted pressure from others without hurting their feelings?
2. How important to my self-esteem is standing up for myself?
3. How do I develop unconditional commitment when I lack confidence in my decisions?
Get my books at http://booksangiewrote.com, schedule a narcissistic abuse recovery coaching appointment with me, or check out the resources for survivors at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.
Related articles for Inner Child Healing and Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
- Inner Child Healing After Toxic Relationships: The Basics
- Introducing the DUO Method of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse
- 5 Minute Weekend Energy Shift for Narcissistic Abuse Survivors (Video)
- Vlog Coaching: It’s YOUR LIFE! Define it.
- 101 Struggles Only Narcissistic Abuse Victims and Survivors Will Understand
- Books | Narcissism Support Coach
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Coaching Program: Clear the Slate
- Toxic Relationship Recovery: Find Your Inner Strength After Narcissistic Abuse
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: 10-Step Plan to Take Back Control of Your Life