True Answers on Narcissistic Relationship Recovery: Healing Codependency & Moving Forward Q&A
This is a special video for survivors of narcissistic abuse that’s a direct response to some of their most personal questions.
I’m answering your questions on healing and moving forward after a narcissistic relationship, including gaslighting and NPD and setting boundaries.
The narcissistic abuse recovery questions answered in the video include the following.
- How do I move on after I’ve spent the last two years as a recluse? I feel trapped in my head.
- How can I head forward to a real life filled with joy?
- How about how do you find the strength to say no to those you know and care for, who really need your help, when you can’t find the time to help yourself, without feeling like a huge…apple?
- How do you get your self-esteem back after narcissistic abuse??
- I feel so ashamed that I was abused. I am torn between wanting to tell people what he has done and being too scared that he will hurt me or the children, or use it in court against me. How do I find my voice?
- I’m scared I will fall for another narcissist. How do I stay away from these people in the future?
- I don’t know what a healthy relationship is; for me all men are liars, cheaters, and cold-hearted manipulators. What does a healthy relationship look like?
- How do you get past the “Will I ever have companionship again?” The neediness of wanting someone is killing my spirit.
- How can you get over being triggered by things that remind you of the ex??
- What to do when I can’t stop thinking about my ex?
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy.
She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.