- Dress comfortably. You’ll always have a better time if you resist the impulse to wear something horribly uncomfortable just because it makes your ass look like a teenager’s. Forget about crash diets or worrying about your laugh lines. Wear something loose and flattering that won’t get in the way while you’re dancing all night.
- Dress for your body. It’s so easy to fall for fashion fads that just don’t work for your body, and I am guilty of it myself—but I’ve learned that some trends just aren’t right for my body. Take babydoll tops and empire waistlines, for example—they all make me look pregnant and/or shapeless. That’s because they actually CONCEAL my waist, which is one of my better physical qualities. So, while I’ll admit to a few faux-pas, I try to stick to outfits that flatter my body and still fall reasonably within the trends. You should too!
- Drink in moderation. There are better ways to deal with your anxiety than drinking alcohol. Stick to one or two drinks. Try relaxing beforehand by taking a long bath. Remember: over-indulging in alcohol is a primary contributor to aging your skin prematurely, as are several other recreational substances.
- Seek inspiration. If you’re uncomfortable in your own skin, it’s a good idea to seek inspiration to increase your personal confidence and self-love—because those are the two primary contributing factors to the whole hot wife thing.
- Be happy for others. Excessive competition can interfere with your enjoyment of life. If your old rival on the cheerleading squad is now a successful corporate attorney, be happy for her. Any other reaction only draws more negativity and ugliness into your life.
(Visited 101 times, 1 visits today)