Narcissists are known for their manipulative ways, and one way they really get you under control is by grooming you to desensitize you to their abuse. They do this by TELLING you who you are and what you think – and with underhanded “compliments” that are really more like directions or orders.
In this video, I’ll fill you in on how they desensitize you during grooming and how they sort of brainwash you into behaving how they want you to during the relationship.
This is why they always expect you to put their needs first – and why eventually , you actually DO it.
- Why do narcissists follow identical relationship patterns?
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Identifying PTSD and C-PTSD
- Searching for an ideal partner on the online dating site
- Narcissists and Public Humiliation: How & Why Narcs Shame You Publicly
- Why Narcissists Find It So Easy to Be Obnoxious Jerks – QueenBeeing
- So, You’ve Left Your Narcissist: Emotional Healing After Abuse – QueenBeeing
- Beware of these toxic manipulation tactics used by narcissists – QueenBeeing
- Angie’s YouTube Channel Wins Award – QueenBeeing
- 10 Ways to Recover From Narcissistic Abuse – QueenBeeing