‘How to Do No Contact Like a Boss’ With No Contact Boss Kim Saeed with Angie Atkinson on the no contact rule – expert relationship advice for people dealing with NPD in their relationships.
- Get Kim’s Book, How To Do No Contact Like A Boss!: The Essential Guide to Detaching from Pathological Love & Reclaiming Your Life right here: http://amzn.to/2D0RI2q
- Get my book on No Contact, here: http://amzn.to/2oMN43G
Other resources mentioned in the video:
No-Contact Resources from Angie Atkinson
1. Join SPAN at http://QueenBeeing.com/SPAN
2. Go to http://QueenBeeing.com/60days and download your free no-contact calendar. The calendar is filled with activities to keep you on track during the early days of no-contact.
3. Start focusing on your passion. Not sure what that is, exactly? Visit QueenBeeing.com/passion and download your free Passion Finder.
4. There’s an online course at Life Makeover Academy you can take to revamp your social life. https://lifemakeoveracademy.teachable…
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy.
She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.